The #1 P2P/F2P Clan Punishes Fo - Eruption of Pures Sunday Trip

Cronic

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watch your vid and point me to the part where you won a fight

1-4:33 is all a continuation of 1 fight - at 4:33 Fo runs away and logs out with less than 10 left.

7:15, Fo once again has about 10 left, they end up logging out and ending. We continue to fight TLP and then RD.

Is that good enough for you loser?

1-4:33 is all a continuation of 1 fight - at 4:33 Fo runs away and logs out with less than 10 left.

7:15, Fo once again has about 10 left, they end up logging out and ending. We continue to fight TLP and then RD.

:wub:

I just read this and its cauliflower how eop claims to have won any fight vs us (especially the one at new gate when if you even look at the pictures on this topic and the vids you had like 15 blue dots left) but w/e floats ur boat eop

at east of ruins, eop ran west and cut the vid when we were already all on dwarves, at new gate you see the vidder die and he returns south of new gate which was like 15 minutes later, at gdz when you ran south to focus tlp we were all north at gdz

eops vid doesnt show eop winning any fight so ye...

dont bother quoting me I won't reply

at 4:25 foe has 28... they dip and you dont chase because they have considerably more than you.

You couldnt even win when they logged in under you in a box. Like what have you been doing the past 8 years in p2p?