eop hands fo their first prep loss | p2p preps | 4-1

pray4fo

you know you are by far the brown sticky stufftest founder out of all the pure clans in RS Pure clanning history.

The clan you created has never done accomplished anything in which another clan has done already.

just so you know :)

you are a joke.

You tried so hard in EoP it's a shame nobody liked you. Funny how now that you are not in EoP you to to flame the clan thinking you will amount to something. You were always irrelevant and so were all your clans hence why they all closed. Now your just another fo minion new bundle of twigs who hopped on the bandwagon thinking they were gonna be decent but they get slayed by EoP each weekend and as of late they have even been losing to clans like Rd and supremacy lmfao.

I'd be mad too if I were you. No other clan could accomplish what we have, which is being the most hated and having every clan against us yet still pulling the highest and being #1 for months on end.

and you're in tlp led by a retart potato masherboy newbundle of twigs lool0l

Because every1 else but you is a "Retart"? Yeh ok. Seeing this, all your members are retards. Nice attempt of spelling reign. You had one person spell it correctly. Congratulations!

So yeh, after seeing you spray your word "Retart" at every other person, it makes me feel sorry for you and your clan when you see how many people in EOP including yourself can't spell, you're a bunch of retards. Stop flaming others when you're the downy here kid. N yeh nice mini, looks like you can't defeat FOE in a prep. I heard you don't even accept preps from them anymore, that's cute.

AlOmZzd.png

Only a member of Tlp would take this topic seriously.

Ill also leave this here for you cutie:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/6070-the-last-pures-vs-zerg-unit-3-0-p2p-prep/

You had a 13v13-18v18 "prep" vs zu which actually got verified lmfao.

EOP approached FOE for a 15v15 Mini war, we pulled 20 so other people could fight, we don't bring our big boi unit for minis, we allow the newbies to have a chance at fighting unlike you, we give them practice in mini wars so that they're better for preps. We under estimated EOP though, unfortunately our newb unit couldn't take you on ;( But yeh pointless you calling it a prep because we all know FOE r still on 23-0. Isn't going to affect it. Gl with your attempt though.

EOP approached FOE for a 15v15 Mini war, we pulled 20 so other people could fight, we don't bring our big boi unit for minis, we allow the newbies to have a chance at fighting unlike you, we give them practice in mini wars so that they're better for preps. We under estimated EOP though, unfortunately our newb unit couldn't take you on ;( But yeh pointless you calling it a prep because we all know FOE r still on 23-0. Isn't going to affect it. Gl with your attempt though.

it was your best 24 members LMFAO

Because every1 else but you is a "Retart"? Yeh ok. Seeing this, all your members are retards. Nice attempt of spelling reign. You had one person spell it correctly. Congratulations!

So yeh, after seeing you spray your word "Retart" at every other person, it makes me feel sorry for you and your clan when you see how many people in EOP including yourself can't spell, you're a bunch of retards. Stop flaming others when you're the downy here kid. N yeh nice mini, looks like you can't defeat FOE in a prep. I heard you don't even accept preps from them anymore, that's cute.

AlOmZzd.png

It's an inside joke...

It's an inside joke...

Yeah if the only person spelling it correctly is from Norway and people from the UK, US, Aus/NZ are spelling it wrong and you take it seriously you should go to the ge and buy a rope