Could you do a better job in reopening FO?

J-Swag

I'd love to say good game well played but this rivarly was far too easy. Fi put up a better challenge.

Don't run your mouth and we won't run a train over you. Simple as.

yeah at least Fi worked out that if they do laps around gdz and mass return for 2 hours they can partly brainwash their members into thinking they are relevant.

Damn, you people are brutal lmao. If it is just a "bunch of zenith kids" they're doing pretty good for just a "bunch of zenith kids" either way with this long ass win streak.

Thats because they have experienced members from pre-eoc & private servers who know how to war & what to do in clan wars, but when it comes to wildy they are pretty average.

They are doing "kinda good" in wildy because they have a history & youtube fanbase which gets them new members & bandwagons who carry the clan.

Anyone could lead a clan like Foe when they are given the memberbase & the history for free, instead of working their way up like most other clans did.

So those "Zenith kids" got it easy.. why do you think Zenith itself closed like 20 times over the years ;)

yeah at least Fi worked out that if they do laps around gdz and mass return for 2 hours they can partly brainwash their members into thinking they are relevant.

That's exactly what Eop does in order to claim a win...

Even confirmed by your leader himself.

Really could not have said it better myself.

When the fight is even in numbers you guys just run around waiting for returners trying to outlast.

If we are up people and kills but "leave" before you we lose according to your rules.

That's every f2p fight vs Eop

That's exactly what Eop does in order to claim a win...

Even confirmed by your leader himself.

Really could not have said it better myself.

When the fight is even in numbers you guys just run around waiting for returners trying to outlast.

If we are up people and kills but "leave" before you we lose according to your rules.

That's every f2p fight vs Eop

Pretty sure you've never beaten EoP in an f2p wild fight lmfao.

Pretty sure you've never beaten EoP in an f2p wild fight lmfao.

I'm 100% sure Foe has beaten Eop more than three times the amount Eop has in f2p wildy from the beginning of both of clans, considering Eop was only good for like 1 year pre-eoc and the past few months.

The amount of pride you have for your clan lol, seems to make you blinded and deny things you shouldn't

I'm 100% sure Foe has beaten Eop more than three times the amount Eop has in f2p wildy from the beginning of both of clans, considering Eop was only good for like 1 year pre-eoc and the past few months.

The amount of pride you have for your clan lol, seems to make you blinded and deny things you shouldn't

he is just brainwashed with solo's North Korea propaganda.

We have never tried to "outlast" you when it has been even numbers & a clean fight lmfao.

Only time we are running around & waiting for returners is when we are being sniped by our old rival clans like Fi / RD / CP, or the tiny Supremacy clan who are sucking off FO (and ofc the SV mains/well VR mains these days).

That being said, it would make sense to drag you all around/recover & wait for our returners when we are the main focus of multiple clans.

We have had plenty of clean 1v1's which we have have won and sometimes lost, but we were never struggling and having to drag you around the map for hours in the clean 1v1's.

I would honestly want to see how your clan would manage when EoP and FI were both focusing your clan and maybe a tiny clan like Supremacy aswell.

Trust me when i say that your clan would be the first to dip out & log, or simply die & wouldnt bother returning, while EoP would stay strong, return hard & eventually clear the battlefield of all rival clans, being the last clan standing after being the focus of multiple clans.

That is why you LOST according to "our rules" & also by the rules that most clans go by..

Its not like you completely clear us off the battlefield & we return with a full rg 5 minutes later when you have logged out to claim a win, When we stay in the fight the entire time then the fight is clearly NOT over..(you randomly leaving & logging out when we have 50-60 ppl left on the battlefield would mean a loss for you lol)

Returning has always been a huge factor in wildy fights, i have no idea why you are trying to make it seem like we are somehow "cheating" or dont deserve the wins because we are "returning" lmfao

If you are not capable of returning then you are clearly not worthy of the #1 pure clan title, get used to wilderness m8, it will always be more relevant than clan wars.

We have never tried to "outlast" you when it has been even numbers & a clean fight lmfao.

Only time we are running around & waiting for returners is when we are being sniped by our old rival clans like Fi / RD / CP, or the tiny Supremacy clan who are sucking off FO (and ofc the SV mains/well VR mains these days).

That being said, it would make sense to drag you all around/recover & wait for our returners when we are the main focus of multiple clans.

We have had plenty of clean 1v1's which we have have won and sometimes lost, but we were never struggling and having to drag you around the map for hours in the clean 1v1's.

I would honestly want to see how your clan would manage when EoP and FI were both focusing your clan and maybe a tiny clan like Supremacy aswell.

Trust me when i say that your clan would be the first to dip out & log, or simply die & wouldnt bother returning, while EoP would stay strong, return hard & eventually clear the battlefield of all rival clans, being the last clan standing after being the focus of multiple clans.

That is why you LOST according to "our rules" & also by the rules that most clans go by..

Its not like you completely clear us off the battlefield & we return with a full rg 5 minutes later when you have logged out to claim a win, when we stay in the fight the entire time then the fight is clearly NOT over..(you randomly leaving & logging out when we have 50-60 ppl left on the battlefield would mean a loss for you lol)

You try to outlast us man, that's what I have been told by your own side anyway so im not sure why you are now denying it...

It's not always the last clan standing that is the best lol like I have said many times.

Anyway this convos done now, getting off topic.

"You try to outlast us man, that's what I have been told by your own side anyway so im not sure why you are now denying it..."

- I wasnt denying it, i told you that the only time we try to "outlast" you is when theres a cluster between multiple clans thats going on for hours..

"It's not always the last clan standing that is the best lol like I have said many times."

- Like i said above, when its a cluster between multiple clans or even a 1v1 that's been going on for hours then it IS the last clan standing that WINS, jesus christ lol.

(its in the wilderness & returning is ON, unlike clan wars)

"Anyway this convos done now, getting off topic."

- Yeah im sorry for upsetting you, ill make sure to tell our members not to return next time as it means an auto-loss for us, peace out    :ph34r:

"You try to outlast us man, that's what I have been told by your own side anyway so im not sure why you are now denying it..."

- I wasnt denying it, i told you that the only time we try to "outlast" you is when theres a cluster between multiple clans thats going on for hours..

"It's not always the last clan standing that is the best lol like I have said many times."

- Like i said above, when its a cluster between multiple clans or even a 1v1 that's been going on for hours then it IS the last clan standing that WINS, jesus christ lol.

(its in the wilderness & returning is ON, unlike clan wars)

"Anyway this convos done now, getting off topic."

- Yeah im sorry for upsetting you, ill make sure to tell our members not to return next time as it means an auto-loss for us, peace out    :ph34r:

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

Fights are not meant to go on for hours. If that was the case and everyone kept returning fights would go on for 10 hours+ which is cauliflower. You have to end it fast.

I can be up 100 kills in the fight and leave first, it means WE win not you.

And for further notice, sarcasm isn't your thing man. Feel free to stop using it.

But cya bro thanks for the laugh

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

Fights are not meant to go on for hours. If that was the case and everyone kept returning fights would go on for 10 hours+ which is cauliflower. You have to end it fast.

I can be up 100 kills in the fight and leave first, it means WE win not you.

And for further notice, sarcasm isn't your thing man. Feel free to stop using it.

But cya bro thanks for the laugh

Wise words

fuk it

just close fo into eop and merge fo/eop into fi and we got a superpower clan

then we fight rot

....and still lose

idk, if i can take a clan and make it #1 in p2p in cw/wild and then #1 in cw in f2p, probably not

idk, if i can take a clan and make it #1 in p2p in cw/wild and then #1 in cw in f2p, probably not

The thing is that none of your current ranks made it #1 p2p nor #1 f2p in clan wars, they were handed over a bunch of people who have years of experience in clanning & the history that came with your clan (bandwagons etc), hence your current #1 p2p status & #1 f2p clan wars status.

If Bv Hassan was leading FO with the same memberbase you have you would do pretty much the same as you do right now lol.

The thing is that none of your current ranks made it #1 p2p nor #1 f2p in clan wars, they were handed over a bunch of people who have years of experience in clanning & the history that came with your clan (bandwagons etc), hence your current #1 p2p status & #1 f2p clan wars status.

If Bv Hassan was leading FO with the same memberbase you have you would do pretty much the same as you do right now lol.

True ^

well, u cant get much better than what they're doing, so it's hard to fault them.

i guess i'll take the fact that foe's memberbase far exceeds everyone's, including eop's in terms of quality then. After all, if the ranks r "crap" and we're still able to compete, we gotta be doin something right.

perhaps you could argue that the same has happened with eop. You were crap before, losing cauliflower amounts of preps/doing jack brown sticky stuff at the weekend (no offence, but truth broski), some old leadership/"prestigious" names came back and it attracted loads of old skl members who had a bunch of experience from previous clans like mm - which saw an increase in quality/numbers. That in itself gave them a foundation and they didn't really need to do much other than that. 

it's all swings and roundabouts but yeah, i get it, it's all part of the propaganda program, so it's not gna stop lol

no its true foe has nothing to do with adhi, its the memberbase, @@Rebel hit it spot on... Non-bias on this subject, Foe's ranks have absolutely nothing to do with their success.

dam

imagine what we'd b like if a super good rank did stuff then 

dam

imagine what we'd b like if a super good rank did stuff then

how hard could it be if you took the mavericks and played them against high school teams and a few college teams would the coach be the reason they won lmfaooo just look at all the private server clans adhi couldn't keep open the name foe is the only reason you are having success and that's fine but don't look cauliflower by calling adhi the reason your doing good lmaooo remember when he joined ct/sup/rd/eop/ext all those clans he called a prep for and they lost, the guys middle of the line calling and nothing leading

how hard could it be if you took the mavericks and played them against high school teams and a few college teams would the coach be the reason they won lmfaooo just look at all the private server clans adhi couldn't keep open the name foe is the only reason you are having success and that's fine but don't look cauliflower by calling adhi the reason your doing good lmaooo remember when he joined ct/sup/rd/eop/ext all those clans he called a prep for and they lost, the guys middle of the line calling and nothing leading

i still stand by my point

dammm imagine how good foe would b if der was a super good rank leading 

-_-