who's better adhi or solo

hassan

seems as tho adhi's doin something right if ppl feel the need to make so many topics about him xDD

solo's better, but still, haha

I just don't get how hard it could be having biggest history, most exp members, highest levels, and winning clan wars

Adhi is doing something good if they're on a 30 win prep streak... i don't like fo but hes a good leader. Solo is good at hyping up his clan that's why they pull so much to weekends, seems like he loves rivalries. Also lol @ the people saying EOP is not a top matched clan, they haven't lost a f2p prep to anyone but foe since foe has reopened. Fi declines their preps and TLP hasn't taken a single round off them in any f2p prep.

also i'm pretty sure Solo took a dying eop and dethroned fi within a 2 month time span lmfao

I would say solo

from what I have seen all clans but foe that adhi has been in have closed in under 2 months

as far as calling goes:

I haven't heard solo but adhi was above average but not the best... so idk

overall solo

After this weekend i dont think foe wont be a top clan anymore. The clan is eventually going to close for the third time in about 10 months due to demotivated members/ranks. The only thing keeping them going is their prep record which will be broken, ending final ownage for good.

As for eop, there are no ranks capable of taking over after solo steps down. I mean the dude is 27 years old soon irl obligations will get to him. Cronic? Hes ass. Look at wat he did to eop lmfao

sithlord #1, after he left for his 2 month cruise rd turned to brown sticky stuff. they dropped down to 30-35 pulls and teamed with supremacy l0l, now hes back they are actually competing for #3-4

But if solo went to lead Rd they would be #1