I laughed pretty hard..

Duval

So basically , after weeks and weeks of "tier 0" and friends flaming us and making cauliflower topics attempting to say we closed. "i laughed honestly" they have came down to the last "go to plan" to stay alive . "Teaming" or in this case "Plan T" .... but they took it to the next level and came into my team speak and asked me to ask Cv to team with us every weekend bc they are teaming to "compete" or in his words "to make the lpc scene better". i dont make many topics like this but i really had a laugh out of this .

troll flame laugh talk brown sticky stuff my dads black im 24 my kids 2 i work at ups etc etc etc.

IzPyYZ.png

Q2iOv8.png

lol at least Remedy and Aao can admit when they team. unlike your clan who claims to pull 74 on they own and "clear" chaotic. hush lil boy and team more

Read the facts . "WE are teaming again" LOL #CANTCOMPETE

read your topic... you was getting analed and had 2 OTHER clans help you do what you CANT do by yourself. clearly you will result to teaming again u got remedy asking me to team to make it "fair" that your teaming LOL.

no.

Nice Aftermath btw. That's 2 weekends in a row now? It's trending mate keep it up =}

And another Saturday with no aftermath topic. So I will ask what state is Chaotic in?

Sadly no one vidded but if u check the other topics we showed up at every fight. But god bless we dont need to team with 2 other clans lol

Nice Aftermath btw. That's 2 weekends in a row now? It's trending mate keep it up =}

Were you even out today? if you were you clearly weren't using your own capes, teaming with a bunch of awful clans and then have the nerve to say another clan is brown sticky stuff? they had 10x more impact on this trip than you guys ever will so how you can brown sticky stuff talk them you pathetic imbecile.