Critical Damage stomps Doom Part2 - No Excuses.

TBR

F6IJDr9.png

Soon after Doom got their beating in CWA resulting in a easy  2-0, they went and tried to go into PVP seeing there would be a different outcome. But it was the same old result as they got a beating of their lifetime. They rushed us with 60 people at sperm hill. We held down sperm hill and easily cleared them off the map as we had much better styles and returned twice as fast as them. 

After about 10 mintues of fighting they started to run to 18 ports so we followed along killing them 1 by 1. After clearing the rest of them we took our ending with 50 people left at CA.

Two beatings in one day, All too easy boys.

0mXyLhf.png

d0XNBp2.png

WBQcw9J.png

jrZBAHD.png

OiaVZui.png

7Ya0Zck.png

obDk3wp.png

yvDaUpc.png

sD7pzuK.png

AtstqTU.jpg

WzHuZCt.png

FQacXvH.png

All too easy. After talking so much brown sticky stuff they get fucking smacked in CWA then in PVP right after. I feel sorry for anyone that was in Doom today. Who am i kidding? Doom is fucking brown sticky stuff.

So you don't deny you cheated? As well as bring another clan to help you in the wilderness? 

Please tell me why we'd need another clan to help us when we just 2-0'd you in CWA. I know you care more about your 'reputation' than you do your members, that's why you're trying to save face.

Think you need to realise CD will always be above you.

Please tell me why we'd need another clan to help us when we just 2-0'd you in CWA. I know you care more about your 'reputation' than you do your members, that's why you're trying to save face.

Think you need to realise CD will always be above you.

Like 20 Ip kids rging in dummies with your capes before the fight, and then rushing us while we fight..... with fucking same capes(team-7).

These kids are like cancer

So you don't deny you cheated? As well as bring another clan to help you in the wilderness?

they 2-0d u n u cry about 3, ppl then they slam u in wildy n u cry about teaming? Ur a fucking spastic lmfao

got to start sniping cd again lmao everytime we did it we cleared you guys until you called your potato masherlovers np and ip to come and help you fight.

edit- you know this clan is a bunch of massers when we fall in with 20 ppl using their capes, pile the leader and no one notices :D

R.I.P Doom/Zenith stop making cauliflower excuses. It's not helping you. All the time we fought you, all you did was made silly excuses. You lost just admit it and we are a better clan. 

As in my speech "Doom is terminated from RuneScape"

Bring more clans in the wildy to merge with you and fight us.