Sunday: Critical Damage bullying Doom+AAO!

Georgiie

F6IJDr9.png

Doom massed up for a PK trip to go to the runewar and we decided to go hit them since they decline all our fight offers. We massed up 30 people on a non-mandatory while they had no clue we were massing. After 10 minutes we head up with 30 brave warriors to their 25 people.

CD Starting : 30/30

Doom Starting : 25/25

We caught Doom offguard without their allies and managed to clear them in a mere 30 seconds. We decided to hit them while they stayed deep so not a single one of them could teleport out as usual and clearly, they all died one by one XD.

qV33SsN.png

We chased them from Gap to East graveyard and we managed to kill every single one of them.

2015.05.03_21-17-58.png

They went and had a 30 minutes mass and returned from single strips, thinking they could out-number us and clear us LAWL.

WSlbUEs.png

Cleared again, ths time they had their allies AAO helping them ROFLCOPTERS (2v1 np)

2015.05.03_21-04-45.png

GF DOOM+AAO - CD GEORGIE

2015.05.03_21-04-45.png

CD Ending : 37/37

Doom Ending : 0/25

All too easy. After declining all our fight offers, we showed them once again not to fuck around with CD. Have a great Sunday my fellow enemies!

#CDPRIDE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL we had a 13 pull members unit going out to Rune War and getting some mains loots. I'm just lmfao how you kids made a topic by killing 13 members of DOOM while they at rune war.

So sad that CD couldn't mass up for the real pk trip today and had to be back late after 1 hour. And killing 13 members of DOOM while pk trip was long over and we was just having fun.

All this propaganda has to stop lol, thats why you kids came to rune war and not the real pk trip because you kids are mains hahaha its in your blood to follow mains.

Where were you kids hiding at the real pk trip time? So sad how you guys scared to get dicked on by DOOM.

Lmfao your after math topics are hilarious.

Teleporting as usual? L00000000l I think you have it backwards. No, I'm positive you have it backwards because I personally have doubled my law rune stash from smacking you tomatos in the wild.

and like Canadian said, we didn't team with anyone LOL.

Try again m8

LOL we had a 13 pull members unit going out to Rune War and getting some mains loots. I'm just lmfao how you kids made a topic by killing 13 members of DOOM while they at rune war.

So sad that CD couldn't mass up for the real pk trip today and had to be back late after 1 hour. And killing 13 members of DOOM while pk trip was long over and we was just having fun.

All this propaganda has to stop lol, thats why you kids came to rune war and not the real pk trip because you kids are mains hahaha its in your blood to follow mains.

Where were you kids hiding at the real pk trip time? So sad how you guys scared to get dicked on by DOOM.

rekt. #pray4cd