Carnage 'Rsps' Clan Come Open

Geneshit

Whats the point of trying to revive something that's already dead, all you're going to do is waste hours of your life on a dead server which will probably be offline within 5 months (lol). Just do what majority of the rsps community did. Train a runescape account and join a clan, pretty simple.

Whats the point of trying to revive something that's already dead, all you're going to do is waste hours of your life on a dead server which will probably be offline within 5 months (lol). Just do what majority of the rsps community did. Train a runescape account and join a clan, pretty simple.

Preach

Tell chaos this and misery i wouldn't want rsps clanning to revive only time it was good was 2012 that was the era of clanning it's over and dead.

Void forever just join an 07 clan... Good to see you trying to revive the rsps scene

i don't want it to revive i quit rsps and rs related games to play lol but people tell me to come back to an rsps just for friends tbh.