Severance's First Saturday on 07!

Benk

Okay Ben,

Doom was fighting CD at gap 100+vs75 Olympis crashed at gap so we started dipping south, then you rush from the west, basically Doom got sandwiched by 5 clans(I don't count cd+np+Ip as one clan)

Ben you just a hater and a fan boy of CD

Actually you guys were just dipping south and cd kept fighting...

100+ vs 75 and then you rush from west and hit Doom and you wrote so much crap... It's hilarious how Doom gets all this hate by having fair fights.

Show some respect on your first pk trip at least.

Gj on trip bud

Ex High-Council of Leet Tactics

Retired of Leet Tactics

Member of DOOM

go back to privateserver brown sticky stuff kid, you didnt go out on a sunday are your clan scared or what??????+

do you even have a clan history l0l??

nice ftp pk video brother

go back to privateserver brown sticky stuff kid, you didnt go out on a sunday are your clan scared or what??????+

We didn't have a Sunday trip because of Mother's Day broccoli. If you wanna talk brown sticky stuff about someone's clan history, take a look at yours lmao

Most of us spent the day with our family (you know, it being Mother's Day) including most ranks, so therefore we decided to not go out. I understand if you're some kind of forgotten orphan and never got to spend time with yours, but that doesn't mean you have to come on my thread and make yourself look more tomatoic than you already do.

I mean seriously, your name is YOOITZKID, is that your myspace url from 2008 or something? Please stfu parviz

Hello look at your clan history that you're actually proud of god bless

We didn't go out on mothers day as we're american based and actually have mothers lmao, attempting to flame us for spending time with our family won't change the fact that yours left you at a fire station when you were born

Stay muted btw fat foreign tomato

Also forgot to mention that you didn't even pull enough to go out on your own when your clan claims to pull high on sundays, hope you used your own ts @@Canadian these guys like to write down ips n post em like retards

We didn't go out on mothers day as we're american based and actually have mothers lmao, attempting to flame us for spending time with our family won't change the fact that yours left you at a fire station when you were born

Also forgot to mention that you didn't even pull enough to go out on your own when your clan claims to pull high on sundays, hope you used your own ts @@Canadian these guys like to write down ips n post em like retards

Not sure what I have to do with this ben?

Please for the love of God do not mention cancelled trips, your clan has cancelled like a total of 5 trips due to PULL, not holidays, broccoli lmfao

wow nice pk vid brother!!! epik zoomin / slowmotion with the 2h!!!

We didn't have a Sunday trip because of Mother's Day broccoli. If you wanna talk brown sticky stuff about someone's clan history, take a look at yours lmao

Most of us spent the day with our family (you know, it being Mother's Day) including most ranks, so therefore we decided to not go out. I understand if you're some kind of forgotten orphan and never got to spend time with yours, but that doesn't mean you have to come on my thread and make yourself look more tomatoic than you already do.

I mean seriously, your name is YOOITZKID, is that your myspace url from 2008 or something? Please stfu parviz

l0000l my jaw hurts from laughing this is the best line I've heard all day

Please for the love of God do not mention cancelled trips, your clan has cancelled like a total of 5 trips due to PULL, not holidays, broccoli lmfao

wow nice pk vid brother!!! epik zoomin / slowmotion with the 2h!!!

YOOiTZkID xD GAMebaTTLeS quIksc0P3 0NlY

Lmfao bye

How mad r you all from 1-10 l0000000000000000000000000000l