Severance's First Saturday on 07!

Benk

You're in LT...so why are even talking? Wasn't LT a private server clan at one point? Correct me if I'm wrong

After EOC bunch of clans moved to P-Servers so don't say crap about LT being in a Pserver

After EOC bunch of clans moved to P-Servers so don't say crap about LT being in a Pserver

Lmfao you're so embarrassed it's funny, lol severance show some respect don't be a part of a 150+ man cluster on your first trip fucking scumbags!!!!

By the time we rushed doom was already getting pushed around like you probably were as a child bro, we focused purple

Okay Ben,

Doom was fighting CD at gap 100+vs75 Olympis crashed at gap so we started dipping south, then you rush from the west, basically Doom got sandwiched by 5 clans(I don't count cd+np+Ip as one clan)

Ben you just a hater and a fan boy of CD

Okay Ben,

Doom was fighting CD at gap 100+vs75 Olympis crashed at gap so we started dipping south, then you rush from the west, basically Doom got sandwiched by 5 clans(I don't count cd+np+Ip as one clan)

Pretty sure me and Ben just carried your prep vs regicide so chilllll bruh

Okay Ben,

Hating would imply that you're better at us at something, inb4 "we pull mor lol not mass recruits either"

Fanboy of cd? Idk anyone in cd and don't really consider them an lpc either lol

We hit from the west "as you were dipping" so we wouldn't have had an impact in your fight at all, quit bitching that a few of your members lost their only return set to us broccoli lmfao