Severance smash the fuck out of Imperial [Easy Mode]

tesco

Pretty sure Severance didn't get events on RSPS, because they didn't have a fun competition it was more like hate towards rivals. It was constant flame. And even if i'm wrong please tell me how it benefits a clan.

Clans were scared mate, sucks to be #1 and not get events =/ but we still demolish anything in the path

Clans were scared mate, sucks to be #1 and not get events =/ but we still demolish anything in the path

I still think a clan is more likely to prep again if they don't get a brown sticky stuffton of flame afterwards. :)

no i dont wat

no, i started pure clanning less than a year ago on rsps

i dont play league anymore

lmfao that's bull u happen to pick the name tesco while there was a famous brid tesco k who just happened to play battlescape and u had no idea

Sureeee

Someone's a little red from embarrassment or do Arabs just get more brown? Idk:/

lmfao that's bull u happen to pick the name tesco while there was a famous brid tesco k who just happened to play battlescape and u had no idea

Sureeee

Someone's a little red from embarrassment or do Arabs just get more brown? Idk:/

you wouldn't know because the only game you've played is battlescape :P

@@tesco

u fanboy tesco k/oissie

U literally start clanning on battlescape as of not even a year ago

U started dorans blade on vlad or wtv

IS THIS 4NERR

LMFAO

oh my

you're really gonna try flame me about league? nigga you're silver after playing for what 3 seasons

also, you got kicked from ns lmao bye

Pretty sure Severance didn't get events on RSPS, because they didn't have a fun competition it was more like hate towards rivals. It was constant flame. And even if i'm wrong please tell me how it benefits a clan.

stfu or i'll put ur gfx team right where massacre and ambush are 8)