Severance smash the fuck out of Imperial [Easy Mode]

tesco

Come back :(

Refer to what I said to our good buddy Maxx below.

No ddosing involved from our side!

We wouldn't have if they didn't try to step and leak our ips/flame bait us right back.

yweah well, you gotta admit, as much as i love zulu, you did get lead by a guy that can hack forums and stuff :P (idk i hes current leader, ik you are)

Goodjob on your win vs imperial. 

yweah well, you gotta admit, as much as i love zulu, you did get lead by a guy that can hack forums and stuff :P (idk i hes current leader, ik you are)

Zulu is the homie tho

yweah well, you gotta admit, as much as i love zulu, you did get lead by a guy that can hack forums and stuff :P (idk i hes current leader, ik you are)

haha hey good thing he can or we wouldn't have known of their plans to ddos our ranks!

No need to say sorry to me but flaming like that kills clanning.

You want to compete and have fun.

Its not very inviting to prep you guys if you post a topic like this afterwards, just saying lads i'm looking from imperials perspective, even though i strongly disliked them either bc they do the same as soon as they win.

if you think flaming kills clanning then you are new as fk

If they got out pulled why the fuck would they sit...

lmfao

[ur in imperial] and you pulled 28 and decided to sit three "low levels" (they were still all 70+...) to hit the bare minimum, we'll be sure to ask for a higher min next time since you guys would prefer a mini to a prep

if you think flaming kills clanning then you are new as fk

Pretty sure Severance didn't get events on RSPS, because they didn't have a fun competition it was more like hate towards rivals. It was constant flame. And even if i'm wrong please tell me how it benefits a clan.