CD, This is what happens when you fight Doom 1v1.

Ari

yea not the cancer kids bringing mains to pure fights

agreeing on prep rules specifically directed towards NOT BRINGING MAINS and they still bring multiple mains 

but yeah im the cancer<3

If you are complaining about "mains" I don't know what to tell you, If I cried about rules being broken in any fight. I'd run out of tears, that's no excuse for losing a fight. Stop being a sore loser.

If you are complaining about "mains" I don't know what to tell you, If I cried about rules being broken in any fight. I'd run out of tears, that's no excuse for losing a fight. Stop being a sore loser.

main units sniping is one thing, but bringing mains to preps vs LPCs

idk why u support such a trashcan of a clan, its pitiful 

I support them because they aren't garbage like you, when they post leaks they're real. You just got upset your forums have been leaked multiple times and you need the community to believe like you have a spy in them. When it seems pretty clear you guys couldn't lead your way out of a paper bag even if you had a knife to cut a hole in it.

I support them because they aren't garbage like you, when they post leaks they're real. You just got upset your forums have been leaked multiple times and you need the community to believe like you have a spy in them. When it seems pretty clear you guys couldn't lead your way out of a paper bag even if you had a knife to cut a hole in it.

yeah they arent garbage, do u hear urself? theyre literally the scum of the pure community. I used to think Pures of Today were scumbags, but CD takes retardation up a whole nother notch LOL

and I mean...if you think your accomplishing something by posting member topics congratulations....CD doesn't even have an application process

this is just sad. nice photoshop skills :D:D trying to get cd "leaks", while half of your clan leaks to ba...

u act like its hard when ur app process consists of solely an introduction....?

ok... You claim to not be in a pure clan and that's fine, but please do not condone mains at all in your arguments and say it is ok to bring them.

That is the scummiest thing anyone can do, willingly bring mains into your fights as a pure clan.

CD deserves 0 respect to be shown

ok... You claim to not be in a pure clan and that's fine, but please do not condone mains at all in your arguments and say it is ok to bring them.

That is the scummiest thing anyone can do, willingly bring mains into your fights as a pure clan.

CD deserves 0 respect to be shown

Thank you :)

Says the caller who mid fight abandons his team to run to level 1 to save his wizzy T. LMfao 

6cD9p3U.jpg

this is the 1 time i died to your brown sticky stuff masser main clan and it was because i was outta food... u post a kill pic and u think ur a god? calm down reject