What have you seen?

auwi

arent u the CD rank who got booted from CD and forum account deleted and came crying to me and ryan wanting to join Doom?

I can't believe this kid is slower than i thought. I want you to sit down and think for a second why a leader from a rival clan would suddenly join and leave after 2 days and not attend a single event while sitting on your teamspeak. Your a bigger downie than i could have ever imagined lmao. Atleast the only decent rank in Doom understood what went down aka Horm which is why he's trying to keep it on the downlow. Stop trying to act like you know what your doing when you got ambassador yesterday for a clan that recruited at edge and half of them are Cd spies echoing your teamspeak every trip.

Plus your own clan doesn't respect you and Doom has bigger problems to worry about like closing so coming at me is the last thing you wanna do guy

c8abbe3585.png

Lol this Ari guy is clueless he started pure clanning in 2012 (acting all tough n brown sticky stuff ....)

even though most of these CD guys started in 2015 or w/e atleast they use their brains, something ari lacks lmao

I can't believe this kid is slower than i thought. I want you to sit down and think for a second why a leader from a rival clan would suddenly join and leave after 2 days and not attend a single event while sitting on your teamspeak. Your a bigger downie than i could have ever imagined lmao. Atleast the only decent rank in Doom understood what went down aka Horm which is why he's trying to keep it on the downlow. Stop trying to act like you know what your doing when you got ambassador yesterday for a clan that recruited at edge and half of them are Cd spies echoing your teamspeak every trip.

Plus your own clan doesn't respect you and Doom has bigger problems to worry about like closing so coming at me is the last thing you wanna do guy

c8abbe3585.png

Do I have permission to use your avatar in the future?

Come in #cd-rs and ask us for a wildy fight lets see if you can back up your talk in pvp. If not then continue with the excuses I can see your looked down as the downie of the pure clan world. bic boi

I guess the last part you said backfired on yourself.

Stop trying so hard to make a name for yourself and play the game for what is it, and don't ever flame vikings again tomato.

Stop trying so hard to make a name for yourself and play the game for what is it, and don't ever flame vikings again tomato.

Its funny how you tried to come in and protect your boyfriend or like a big sister coming in and stopping her little brother from getting beat up. Made me laugh thanks for that 

How is Vikings not an tomato? He comes to a topic, posts something that had nothing to do with the topic like "you're new, no one cares." What kind of attitude is that? Does he not want new clans to step up and revitalize the pure world? He's arrogant and cauliflower.

How is Vikings not an tomato? He comes to a topic, posts something that had nothing to do with the topic like "you're new, no one cares." What kind of attitude is that? Does he not want new clans to step up and revitalize the pure world? He's arrogant and cauliflower.

This was a rather silly propaganda topic about a rivalry nobody cares about?

The response was pretty laughable in your word of pure.

YOU LET ZERKS/RUNE PURES GO TO YOUR PREPS AND PK TRIPS. YOU ARE NOT APART OF THE PURE WORLD. You literally bring mains to preps, this is the opposite of revitilzing the pure world as your members are getting 40 fucking defence. At least doom stay 1-20 defence. The Arrogant and cauliflower part was ironic aswell as you brainwash yourself in actually thinking your helping the pure community by using rune pures lol.

YOU LET ZERKS/RUNE PURES GO TO YOUR PREPS AND PK TRIPS. YOU ARE NOT APART OF THE PURE WORLD. You literally bring mains to preps, this is the opposite of revitilzing the pure world as your members are getting 40 fucking defence. At least doom stay 1-20 defence. The Arrogant and cauliflower part was ironic aswell as you brainwash yourself in actually thinking your helping the pure community by using rune pures lol.

wtf??

your butthurt responce makes sence now LOL

keep up the propaganda

Do not understand how this was a silly propaganda topic as the topic pertained to the clan world as a whole. The fact that Doom made the list does not automatically make this topic considered "propaganda". I have seen clans do things just as pathetic as they have, and they have been mentioned. And can you please count how many members of CD have 40+ defence? Did CD not just kick someone because they did not want to make a pure? I have been watching these fights closely and I personally have seen maybe a few "mains" but I also seen most of them being lvl 126's who I am inferring have absolutely no impact in the fight itself as they do not have the ability to attack any pures. And in all honesty, you should be thanking clans like CD because they have been introducing NEW people into the pure world, which by the looks of it was previously nowhere near at the level of action as it is now. Before you post something, I suggest not making yourself appear as incoherent as Ari

Do not understand how this was a silly propaganda topic as the topic pertained to the clan world as a whole. The fact that Doom made the list does not automatically make this topic considered "propaganda". I have seen clans do things just as pathetic as they have, and they have been mentioned. And can you please count how many members of CD have 40+ defence? Did CD not just kick someone because they did not want to make a pure? I have been watching these fights closely and I personally have seen maybe a few "mains" but I also seen most of them being lvl 126's who I am inferring have absolutely no impact in the fight itself as they do not have the ability to attack any pures. And in all honesty, you should be thanking clans like CD because they have been introducing NEW people into the pure world, which by the looks of it was previously nowhere near at the level of action as it is now. Before you post something, I suggest not making yourself appear as incoherent as Ari

In a normal pure clan 40 defence is not encouraged and is greatly shown that anybody with 40+ defence can't attend fights and will be removed from the clan.

It's ok if they're rune pures and say they're making new pures though, right?

In a normal pure clan 40 defence is not encouraged and is greatly shown that anybody with 40+ defence can't attend fights and will be removed from the clan.

It's ok if they're rune pures and say they're making new pures though, right?

It is evident that they are in the process of removing these "mains". Did they not just kick someone for having 40+ defense who refused to stop using that account? It is a natural deterrent.

e; Also continuing on the topic about mains. I have seen level 126's from Doom's side such as H O R G come to scout too, but no one has said anything about that? Double standards or nah...?

It is evident that they are in the process of removing these "mains". Did they not just kick someone for having 40+ defense who refused to stop using that account? It is a natural deterrent.

e; Also continuing on the topic about mains. I have seen level 126's from Doom's side such as H O R G come to scout too, but no one has said anything about that? Double standards or nah...?

Normal clans don't use a process, they don't allow the mains and give them clan-friend/retired until they have a decent 1-25 defence pure account.

THEY ARE SCOUTS. Not accounts that participate in any fighting.