Chaotic's Saturday Feast Ft: Clearing The World

Duval

hThdNl7.png

T0 pulled 10 and didnt go out

Aao pulled 21 and then teamed with Np+Ominicide 

*3 weeks of this brown sticky stuff you'd think they get tired of teaming and losing*

(Applicant does hide the fact you teamed with NP)

oEi5eeE.png

So we did what the rest of the morons did and teamed, Calling our good friends Cv we asked them if they wanted to pull together and smack around the Alliance. Having our own 25 and Cv having 28 we pushed the wild with 53 and together we CLEARED THE WHOLE WORLD.

I hate teaming personally but with every clan teaming and or not going out we did what we had to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzawz9kUMrw

Check the video of Ch+Cv Destroying the Pure World

Good Fight and Thanks Cv.

- Aao if you stopped teaming we could have fun fights but you just cant walk in the wild without holding some ones hand -

Before i forget.

#WeClosedT1

In a slump? You pulled 21 and teamed with np and om. Aka capig aka jail Cc. you teamed with t1 last week and the week before. Do u love tasting your own medicine bc you surly got the dick bad

In a slump? You pulled 21 and teamed with np and om. Aka capig aka jail Cc. you teamed with t1 last week and the week before. Do u love tasting your own medicine bc you surly got the dick bad

http://aao-rs.com/index.php?/forum/25-introductions/

all of them intro'd/applied. stay mad hypocrite cant wait until you close into cv and offer us some real competition 

So we did what the rest of the morons did and teamed, Calling our good friends Cv we asked them if they wanted to pull together and smack around the Alliance. Having our own 25 and Cv having 28 we pushed the wild with 53 and together we CLEARED THE WHOLE WORLD. 

^ claims that clans team every week then you go around and team with a clan thats desperate for members. How sad can you seem?

^ claims that clans team every week then you go around and team with a clan thats desperate for members. How sad can you seem?

wow

So applying your logic, AAO can team with Tier 1, NP, whoever to kill Chaotic, but as soon as we get backup we are 'sad'?

I dun get

let me remind you all this teaming brown sticky stuff stemmed from AAO+T1+Remedy :/

I rest my case.

So applying your logic, AAO can team with Tier 1, NP, whoever to kill Chaotic, but as soon as we get backup we are 'sad'?

I dun get

let me remind you all this teaming brown sticky stuff stemmed from AAO+T1+Remedy :/

Didn't state that at all little man I claim that teaming in general is sad. Why stereotype and say OMG AAO ARE TEAMING WITH NP then go around and team with Conviction like cmon lmfao

Didn't state that at all little man I claim that teaming in general is sad. Why stereotype and say OMG AAO ARE TEAMING WITH NP then go around and team with Conviction like cmon lmfao

you started teaming from week 1, aao/t1/remedy, do you not remember that?

What are we supposed to do? sit at 10 SS with our 28 pull vs 58 people?