Chaotic's Saturday Feast Ft: Clearing The World

Duval

The fact that AAO is denying that they team up is pathetic. A bit of the EF from pre-eoc, never going to accomplish something with their clan, no real leadership, massing, teaming and crying if other clans team n destroy their anus'. I had fun smacking their faces!

Yeah apart from you guys we actually let our new applicants and low levels in, preps are practise for wildy fights you know that right? l0l

ya when you pull so little you cant really afford to sit anyone l0l

intros but no apps ok sir

look at our apps lmfao

you guys are just throwing meat balls

AAO was better off as a team when my boy Jimmy ran it :P GJ though

Your clan was better off closed for the sake of this argument.

Goodjob on the trip chaotic,

P.S Idk why AAO are trying to deny the fact that they were teaming with tier 1 for multiple weeks, everyone already knows lmao.

Who says we are denying it? No where does it say or have our members say:  "Omg we didn't team with tier 1!!!".  

Your clan was better off closed for the sake of this argument.

Who says we are denying it? No where does it say or have our members say:  "Omg we didn't team with tier 1!!!".  

I wouldn't flame Remedy if I were you, now that Tier 1 closed you're gonna need a new clan to team with. 

In a slump? You pulled 21 and teamed with np and om. Aka capig aka jail Cc. you teamed with t1 last week and the week before. Do u love tasting your own medicine bc you surly got the dick bad

They applied :) Check our application section.

I wouldn't flame Remedy if I were you, now that Tier 1 closed you're gonna need a new clan to team with. 

Should I be scared of Remedy...? They ain't closed by the way, nor did we team with anyone today! See you next Saturday Andre. :)

They won't prep us Unless it's a friday with 50 invites. aao has been irrelevant since 2006 and every 13 times after that. What is this aao v13 right? If I do re call in 2010 I closed aao v12. Nothing like adding v13 too the list