Chaotic's Saturday Feast Ft: Clearing The World

Duval

i like the fact you can flame a 2yr old, it must be hard never getting laid. i wish i knew what it was like. Actually my brother graduated college today. Something half you tomatos know nothing about. Anyways see ya next weekend.

i like the fact you can flame a 2yr old, it must be hard never getting laid. i wish i knew what it was like. Actually my brother graduated college today. Something half you tomatos know nothing about. Anyways see ya next weekend.

Didn't know your clan attended your brothers graduation 

We pulled 34 and had 4 or 5 NP with us who are all apps. Heard you guys didn't even go out kekekekekekeke.

Unless you count pulling 15 and teaming with CV for the second weekend in the last 3 weeks to be "going out".

We pulled 34 and had 4 or 5 NP with us who are all apps. Heard you guys didn't even go out kekekekekekeke.

Unless you count pulling 15 and teaming with CV for the second weekend in the last 3 weeks to be "going out".

2 cancelled trips in a row. can we aim for 3? 

Pulled 25 not 15. brown sticky stuff clan how3 ur an elite of a masser clan, I felt so bad for u we didn't even call in ts I played Spanish jig music while laughing at you. Aao ur trash as fuck u haven't had a solo trip since u opened.

First time Ever teaming with Cv and we did it bc aao did it and we ain't fighting aao plus np plus om . Last 3 weeks we have faced aao+T0 U TEAM EVERY WEEKEND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK brown sticky stuff

Okay let's do some basic maths, at the time of the trip you had a 35 man ml and 8 applications open.

So you pulled 34/35 off that ml and 4/5 apps? That's incorrect as fuck. Stop making excuses, admit you teamed like you did all of last weekend and come to the realization you can't compete in the wilderness every weekend.

Okay let's do some basic maths, at the time of the trip you had a 35 man ml and 8 applications open.

So you pulled 34/35 off that ml and 4/5 apps? That's incorrect as fuck. Stop making excuses, admit you teamed like you did all of last weekend and come to the realization you can't compete in the wilderness every weekend.

Lol point proven.

ur ml is far from 99% active. You team.

Shut up and team more aao oh wait that's all you do

Lol point proven.

ur ml is far from 99% active. You team.

Shut up and team more aao oh wait that's all you do

This is golden. I feel like i'm in an argument with two 10 year olds. 

I have no problem prepping you Duval! Hit me up on #AAO, and we can set something up? Or, feel free to declare on us on Sharkbrew.

This is golden. I feel like i'm in an argument with two 10 year olds. 

I have no problem prepping you Duval! Hit me up on #AAO, and we can set something up? Or, feel free to declare on us on Sharkbrew.

They wont prep us. They have a list of excuses for everything. 

inb4 aao bringz invites so we aint prepin u lolZ!

50 man ml broccoli

stay mad @@Orthodoxam

35 on Saturday during your trip, bumped up 15 overnight seems weird seeing as you only had 8 applications open, so when you going to admit the fact you teamed with np and they closed into you and you mass recruited using capigs clan.

whats more believable that our ml wasnt updated or we got 15 new members overnight

i would say use your brain but you know...

35 on Saturday during your trip, bumped up 15 overnight seems weird seeing as you only had 8 applications open, so when you going to admit the fact you teamed with np and they closed into you and you mass recruited using capigs clan.

Our mass recruits just beat olympus gf kid cya this saturday