Regicide vs Critical Damage | 8v8 | Not losing a single person

best nher na

it wasnt a ddos, we're not blaming you.

Its just cauliflower how you include the fight where most of our members dc'd, but you dont include the fight after where we demolished you.

Why cant you be honest?

it wasnt a ddos, we're not blaming you.

Its just cauliflower how you include the fight where most of our members dc'd, but you dont include the fight after where we demolished you.

Why cant you be honest?

Find the part of the video where you dced. Because I see them moving around and eating, Also who includes their loss in their mini war video? If you "Demolished" us then where's you mini war thread with your video? I wouldn't post it either if I struggled against 4 levels 60s and 1 level 85 to barely scrape together a 2-1 win with one of the rounds winning ended in a 2v2 with Floyd disconnecting.

Find the part of the video where you dced. Because I see them moving around and eating, Also who includes their loss in their mini war video? If you "Demolished" us then where's you mini war thread with your video? I wouldn't post it either if I struggled against 4 levels 60s and 1 level 85 to barely scrape together a 2-1 win with one of the rounds winning ended in a 2v2 with Floyd disconnecting.

let's just cut the beef. but Full topics should be made tbh. Were just ruining the community here

Regicide is a respectful clan, they dont do noe of that bullbrown sticky stuff just because you had some drama, lied to Malo about that and got booted, you should not act like a "broccoli" with all the respect i have for you too, logan. 

Goodluck in CD or w/e lan u go to ruh, gl bridding as well ;)

Regicide is a respectful clan, they dont do noe of that bullbrown sticky stuff just because you had some drama, lied to Malo about that and got booted, you should not act like a "broccoli" with all the respect i have for you too, logan. 

Goodluck in CD or w/e lan u go to ruh, gl bridding as well ;)

Regicide is a respectful clan. Which is why Dazy got kicked from severance for scamming members and is now in Regicide. Also why I can call my ISP on teamspeak with Malo and have him listen to them tell me the exact amount of time I was offline for last night right?

Gottem Coach.