LPC F2P PCL?

Pierce

agree with the 1 round PKRI idea, but if we take the cap off what stops mpc/hpc accounts from joining in? Might as well call it Fullout Fridays

1 PKRI round, 83 CB CAP, No sitting

why no sitting though? Keeps the gaps we have on trips. Oly, Se, Imp, Cv/Ch fight. Doom/CD fight. AAO/T1/other lpc's fight

why no sitting though? Keeps the gaps we have on trips. Oly, Se, Imp, Cv/Ch fight. Doom/CD fight. AAO/T1/other lpc's fight

Sitting should be optional. Maybe a max of +5 opts at the most, out of respect for the other clan.

I can only speak for myself, but I see your PCL idea of being a mix between competition and somewhat of a clan evaluation. During Pre-Eoc PCL, we used these opportunities to see not only where the other clans stood in +/- opt situations, but also established what areas our clan needed to individually improve towards.  

Why stop the lower tier lpcs from testing their skill on our high tier lpc clans? It's great practice for them and fun competition for us; not like this brown sticky stuff will be regulated and scores will be kept anyways.

I would think that the concept sounds nice... however I highly HIGHLY doubt that the clans would as a whole only bring their memberlists/applicants, seeing as some LPCs are already bringing HPC accounts and mains to their weekend trips.

It would be better off not happening IMO, it is always ruined by a couple of brown sticky stuffties in the group regardless of how well the intentions start off with it.