Are LPC's getting more action?

Proccy

u realize aao are around the same combat as us, they generally ask for the same combat cap as their leader is 81 cb

every clan but you has higher combats, CH is dead and not even worth mentioning it is only your clan that is unable to train because you're brown sticky stuff at the game

u sit here cryin about being the only "real lpc" but u choose to come out at our times, not everyone wants to be a level 50  forever lmfao

aao prep us with mid 70 combat cap, not mid 80s

we come at your times cuz we pull double what u pull and we steamroll u no matter the levels ;p

aao prep us with mid 70 combat cap, not mid 80s

we come at your times cuz we pull double what u pull and we steamroll u no matter the levels ;p

nah lol

i've been on one of your "trips" and they are the complete opposite of being organized

we also slammed you at sperm down 10 until your 15 leaks got us crashed (or u just holding hands with olympus as usual...)

try again lol

u realize aao are around the same combat as us, they generally ask for the same combat cap as their leader is 81 cb

every clan but you has higher combats, CH is dead and not even worth mentioning it is only your clan that is unable to train because you're brown sticky stuff at the game

u sit here cryin about being the only "real lpc" but u choose to come out at our times, not everyone wants to be a level 50  forever lmfao

AAO had 2 80s today, 2

I'll say that where as LPCs fight each other with relative enthusiasm, HPCs almost hide from each other because they're scared that another "larger" fish will swim on by and gobble them up. They have no real drive or motivation to have any competition, they merely want the illusion of competition so that they can do some damage, clear the fight that's already going on and claim a nice ez win.

I will also say however that the LPC scene is starting to reach a clear division between the "MPCs" and the "LPCs". The true LPCs are all pretty much under combat 65 whilst the MPCs are majority 75+ cb with alot of 80s and some even low 90s. It's about to be time for trips to merge together again IMO, because the MPC's are actually healthy enough to compete against the HPCs if they go through the legwork and recruit those fellow 70s and 80s out of the other HPCs.

I'll say that where as LPCs fight each other with relative enthusiasm, HPCs almost hide from each other because they're scared that another "larger" fish will swim on by and gobble them up. They have no real drive or motivation to have any competition, they merely want the illusion of competition so that they can do some damage, clear the fight that's already going on and claim a nice ez win.

I will also say however that the LPC scene is starting to reach a clear division between the "MPCs" and the "LPCs". The true LPCs are all pretty much under combat 65 whilst the MPCs are majority 75+ cb with alot of 80s and some even low 90s. It's about to be time for trips to merge together again IMO, because the MPC's are actually healthy enough to compete against the HPCs if they go through the legwork and recruit those fellow 70s and 80s out of the other HPCs.

this pretty much

but will their ever be an incentive for them to do it

this pretty much

but will their ever be an incentive for them to do it

There will be.... should one of those clans capable step up and begin actually performing well against the established HPCs in lower level wilderness ^_^

There will be.... should one of those clans capable step up and begin actually performing well against the established HPCs in lower level wilderness ^_^

According to your post the HPC scene is cancerous atm, what incentives do LPCs/MPCs have to start fighting HPCs

According to your post the HPC scene is cancerous atm, what incentives do LPCs/MPCs have to start fighting HPCs

Where one goes, others will follow. If the others don't, then the competition will come to them.

Truth be told, should the LPC continue the level of activity they're having, eventually as people begin to prioritize LPC trips over HPC trips the HPCs will be forced to come to the LPC times again, killing the level 90s and high level 80s that are there currently. Either way, eventually the pattern will repeat itself and we'll have clans of 50s-60s pulling 60+ trying to dance around and fight clans of 80s and 90s pulling 35-45 and trying to keep up.

It's all cyclical, I just think that whoever goes MPC first and snatches up the high 70s-80s will end up the best afterwards.

LPC scene is definately more active thanks to CD stepping into the scene because I remember before they started posting on these forums it was pretty dead so credit goes to them. Also they bring their "we dont give a fuck" attitude and create rivalries and beef for fun which makes the game alot more interesting so I definately enjoy watching Cd do what they do  :D

So far for me LPC's seem to be quite fun because most of the time everyone's willing to fight =]

However there still are people that have that mentality of declining action, however you'll never fully eliminate that sadly.

HPC is most clans claiming to be #1 clan wars or #1 wildy etc etc but not able to back it up pretty much :L Should be less worrying about losing and more about enjoying yourself. You'll never succeed if you never try!!!!!!

It's funny no one is still open from Day 1 of the LPC scene coming backing except for Olympus, that should saying something. And CM had to come from main clanning bc  all that happened was they got dicked and same thing happening here

To sum this topic up. Overall, lpc is more action but you have clans like Cd that ruin the community with loads and loads of propaganda and stupidity

And you have a clan called doom that's scared to fight 1v1 and is only able to crash. dont talk brown sticky stuff when you can't back it up. grow some balls

82bf8e4b4666edcb47bef459dd2c0dfb.png

haha you're even scared to prep aao with publicity on god bless learn to take a loss 

or be like us and not have to learn, get good tomatos

actual they asked for pub off Kj was just saying back the rules/Times so everything was understood. + we won that prep :P

they did the same thing with Op for like 4 preps.

OT: http://doom-rs.com/community  join for action.

It's funny no one is still open from Day 1 of the LPC scene coming backing except for Olympus, that should saying something. And CM had to come from main clanning bc  all that happened was they got dicked and same thing happening here

Cd ruined lpc scene with cancer and mains

To sum this topic up. Overall, lpc is more action but you have clans like Cd that ruin the community with loads and loads of propaganda and stupidity

Teaming against a clan is cancerous.

Grow a pair and fight alone lmfao (Its funny to see that the only 2 clans complaining about CD are the same two clans that team up against them in the wilderness)

CD banned mains from their trips months ago. I've yet to see a main at one of their fights ever since the incident they had in which they fought Zenith v8 in clan wars, they won 48-0 mind you (64~ starting I believe)

Spout all the brown sticky stuff you want, CD will continue to back up what they say day in and day out in the wilderness

~Non Biased Observer~

Teaming against a clan is cancerous.

Grow a pair and fight alone lmfao (Its funny to see that the only 2 clans complaining about CD are the same two clans that team up against them in the wilderness)

CD banned mains from their trips months ago. I've yet to see a main at one of their fights ever since the incident they had in which they fought Zenith v8 in clan wars, they won 48-0 mind you (64~ starting I believe)

Spout all the brown sticky stuff you want, CD will continue to back up what they say day in and day out in the wilderness

Come look at our event aftermaths the mains are still there ur talking without looking at the videos. Coming from a person who actually cares about the lpc scene

~Non Biased Observer~