Fatality shouldn't accept Foe's fullout challenge and heres why

Im just gonna leave this here and reply when you post a prep they've won vs us since we've reopened..(These are just the P2P Preps..they have only taken 1 round off of us)

Fatality closed Foe and made them slump to like 30 pulls. Foe has beaten fatality several times in p2p preps and i agree with you. Everytime a clan reopens or opens they have alot of hype. once foe's hype dies out fatality will win. My point still stands fatality has beaten foe back to back 2 years straight :P aren't you that spastic from cp though o,o

Fatality closed Foe and made them slump to like 30 pulls. Foe has beaten fatality several times in p2p preps and i agree with you. Everytime a clan reopens or opens they have alot of hype. once foe's hype dies out fatality will win. My point still stands fatality has beaten foe back to back 2 years straight :P aren't you that spastic from cp though o,o

it has been 3 months, there is no hype its just that foe is better than every other clan.

it has been 3 months, there is no hype its just that foe is better than every other clan.

fatality was #1 for almost a year and a half on 07. They made foe close once and made mm and eop close. I can see fatality closing foe AGAIN in a few months tbh. Aren't u from cp though o.o

Yeah 3 months of hype!!! You're even more broccolied than you look.

The only fullout fight Fi have ever won was a 120 vs 70 on OSRS!!!

Wow very impressive winning up 50!!!!

Gj winning one fullout in 10 years!!!!!

I really do wonder what they tell their members though.

"We have nothing to prove guys, we are #1"