Fatality shouldn't accept Foe's fullout challenge and heres why

Fatality has beaten foe back to back, 2 years in a row. There is no point beating them again, they will just call mm again like they did last year. If fatality accepts the challenge, history will just repeat its self and Foe will lose and close for the second time.

At the start of 07;

2014: They called mm for help, got dqed and fatality won again

Nope, foe was disqualified for bringing Mm. The j mods told foe to rematch and foe were scared hence the cup was handed over to fatality.

You are wrong. if that was the case there would be no rematch just a FOE dq and a Fi win from the start. The jmods found both clans with a few invites and asked for a rematch. no one is scared of Fi 

You are wrong. if that was the case there would be no rematch just a FOE dq and a Fi win from the start. The jmods found both clans with a few invites and asked for a rematch. no one is scared of Fi 

Okay lets say you are right, both clans got dqed why did the clan cup go to fatality? because foe were scared to do a rematch without mm.

um i know you're a little noob and whatnot, but fi only won that war because it was 75 foe vs 100+ fi, and it wasn't at the start of 07 lmao. fi haven't beat foe in any 100 vs 100 fullout, and fi should be embarrassed that they would rather win a 100 vs 75 than a 100 vs 100. hence why i could never take their leadership serious. fi is the only hpc in history that i know that never enjoyed challenges. they just like to win it the easy way

Okay lets say you are right, both clans got dqed why did the clan cup go to fatality? because foe were scared to do a rematch without mm.

Yea 82-0, 5 MM kids with Hypercams and Mahatma spams carried. Foe scared.   Back to zybez bruh 

um i know you're a little noob and whatnot, but fi only won that war because it was 75 foe vs 100+ fi, and it wasn't at the start of 07 lmao. fi haven't beat foe in any 100 vs 100 fullout, and fi should be embarrassed that they would rather win a 100 vs 75 than a 100 vs 100. hence why i could never take their leadership serious. fi is the only hpc in history that i know that never enjoyed challenges. they just like to win it the easy way

fi beat foe, when they bought mm and think they could get away with it :P my point still stands fi has beaten for twice, in 2 years in a row.