XLPC

slushpuppy

To make an entirely new bracket you would have to have these "xlpc" clans going out at different times to the lpc's. I could see this happening if the xlpcs went out at 1:30pm est/5:30pm gmt  on a saturday and 11:30pm gmt /6:30pm est on a sunday.

thats why cd closed them and relegated them from pulling 50 people on weekends to a 10-man cwa team

Our 2 leaders and 1 chancellor stepped down due to IRL stuff 

Good Job.

And I do not remember pulling 50, but if you say so then okay.

the problem lies with the issue of there not being an MPC crowd, nor is there a reason

HPC's are okay with these huge 100+ combats with def and prayer and allows for maxed 50-60 attack accounts which are by all means huge to exist in LPC clans 

the entire point of LPC's is low level (read: under 75 combat) accounts that aren't maxed but because the ceiling of HPC's is so high LPC's feel like they have an excuse to get higher levels 

Pretty much this.

Don't think judgement is a EXLPC lol, all they need it 44 pray and they will have the same combat as other lpcs, they all got the same stats, all they miss is prayer and they have advantage on minis, and that is why they wont ever do a prep because overs will be on lol, i think this is useless...