XLPC

slushpuppy

I have decided, without asking any of my ranks, to introduce a new pure classification called

This is so we shall not alienate those lilguy pure clans who just created accounts like judgement, etc

judgement has been opened longer than Cd as an lpc l0l

Lpcs should just man up and name themselves mpc...

it takes a ballsy type of person to change that L to a

OT: Dont see the point. Judgement and XL have people above 65 cb also. 

Hmmm.. The problem is that there aren't many of these clans. Even if there are, they are usually more of masser clans, which PK at hills and they don't even care about the actual pures community. These are more like small teams.

Judgement and us (LP - Lithuanian Pures) are the lowest levels of the community at the moment.

the problem lies with the issue of there not being an MPC crowd, nor is there a reason

HPC's are okay with these huge 100+ combats with def and prayer and allows for maxed 50-60 attack accounts which are by all means huge to exist in LPC clans 

the entire point of LPC's is low level (read: under 75 combat) accounts that aren't maxed but because the ceiling of HPC's is so high LPC's feel like they have an excuse to get higher levels 

Hmmm.. The problem is that there aren't many of these clans. Even if there are, they are usually more of masser clans, which PK at hills and they don't even care about the actual pures community. These are more like small teams.

Judgement and us (LP - Lithuanian Pures) are the lowest levels of the community at the moment.

i would like to see LP on saturday fights tho. Fighting chaotic etc..