Kings Forever (and Ever)

tesco

L0000000000000L 

Severance was brown sticky stuff lmfao, without ddosing you wouldnt won brown sticky stuff againts us. Zed showed whole pure community that you hack your own members. 

Cya trauma v6, we had 9 prep streak you only had 8 lolol 

Let all the clans talk brown sticky stuff, get their boners wet, and talk brown sticky stuff back and forth using the same cauliflower insults that the same cauliflower people use over and over again.

It was fun, I'm glad I was apart of the best.

Really? Because if that was the case then why would Tesco have the time to obsess over me and check when I was last online at 2am in the morning lmfao?

Or why would Zulu have the time to try and keylog their own elites website?

You can mask it all you want, we all know why they really closed lol.

You mean the same way you're not even in an 07 clan and you still come to post useless meaningless things on every single topic related to us? Works both ways.

Feel free to think whatever helps you sleep at night, I don't really care lol.

L0000000000000L 

Severance was brown sticky stuff lmfao, without ddosing you wouldnt won brown sticky stuff againts us. Zed showed whole pure community that you hack your own members. 

Cya trauma v6, we had 9 prep streak you only had 8 lolol 

SNXpz25.png

ay lmao

IDK/IDC about any LPC's or their rivalries but did I really just see a clan, an LPC clan at that, that had been open for a few months refer to themselves as kings forever and ever xd

Ikr its like eop lol, considering the time they have been open in total is so little since they are closing once a week xd

Wouldnt you agree? @@pirate @@Tribey0

You mean the same way you're not even in an 07 clan and you still come to post useless meaningless things on every single topic related to us? Works both ways.

Feel free to think whatever helps you sleep at night, I don't really care lol.

Except I'm an applicant in an 07 clan after finishing university, which makes your entire point invalid lmao.

Pepsi closed your clan, if you don't care you wouldn't try to cover it up :^)