Kings Forever (and Ever)

tesco

u call urself a lalo wat the fuck is a lalo u dumb broccoli lol

none of ur clans have touched us all easy undefeated nerd lmao dutch

u rep omega in ur avatar but no1 liked u lmao

533f7eb27580eae6293a07d903325315.png

If they didn't want me in the clan, they wouldn't of let me in

btw omega lasted longer than severance lmfa0 stay easy broccoli 

oh did I mention no one likes you and your parents are dead and you sound like you want to grab a rope lmfao xddddd

Ikr its like eop lol, considering the time they have been open in total is so little since they are closing once a week xd

Wouldnt you agree? @@pirate @@Tribey0

I cannot get over how brown sticky stuffe that banter was, that was QPR tier banter right there.

Unbelievable.

If I was you i'd make myself a new anonymous account to post from because even by your exceedingly low banter standards that was appalling.

I mean you were looking at my profile at like 2am GMT and assumed I was clan-less and tried to make a point about me being clan-less so you should really learn the meaning of not caring.

Good riddance to cancer lmao

I haven't looked at your profile, just wasn't aware you even played 07 anymore. I'm not even hostile I've just been really confused but thanks for clarifying either way.

Oh and you can say Omega lasted longer than Severance woopdy doo but I'm pretty sure Severance was more successful in just a month. (No hate towards @Braden)

oh did I mention no one likes you and your parents are dead and you sound like you want to grab a rope lmfao xddddd

lol

wat did omega accomplish btw

I cannot get over how brown sticky stuffe that banter was, that was QPR tier banter right there.

Unbelievable.

If I was you i'd make myself a new anonymous account to post from because even by your exceedingly low banter standards that was appalling.

obviously you can't get ocer my post considering you chose to quote me once again... Lmao

Blabla whatever didntreadlols

Keeo making r3tarded quites ur hilarious xd

u call urself a lalo wat the fuck is a lalo u dumb broccoli lol

none of ur clans have touched us all easy undefeated nerd lmao dutch

u rep omega in ur avatar but no1 liked u lmao

533f7eb27580eae6293a07d903325315.png

that picture is fake af lmao

imperial won the rivalry then, you can't close and then tell them they will never be better l0l.  grats imperial.

Yeah because we don't wanna drag out a cauliflower situation where nobody will prep us because of false accusations and we'd rather invest our time elsewhere (hpc, irl, whatever everyone's doing) totally takes away the fact that we were 2-0 in preps against them and they were pretty much scared to step to us for the most part. They can have the "rivalry", brown sticky stuff doesn't mean anything to me. Their place was handed to them and our work is done.

I'd feel at ease if the clan that dethroned mine on their first event closed too.

yolo either way

omega was fuckin awful and i'm sure i did sound like i wanted to grab a rope after their events lol

btw we started saying your parents are dead stop fanboying us thanks

they needed every +1 they could get lol can u read