{Critical Damage}'s Saturday trip ft. OLYMPUS/DOOM/AAO

Georgiie

Where do you see CV lol, please stop it, from the beginning till the end you were 2v1ing vs CD, why are you hiding your loss lol

Theres logs of cv members telling their members to wear your capes cuz you asked them. Then they left you after you got clapped anyway.

And prove doom alliance lmao, only fight you had with doom was when we crashed and ended up both dragging both of u and doom down and not only you.

Just close already cancer clan feeding bs to its members while teleing and claiming false wins lmao. Just watch the videos and its all there.

While I was multi logging on my Ironman/Ultimate Ironman to cut the Ents in F2p with my new bug abuse glitch all I saw was zenith members dying left and right. After I defeated said Ent, while chopping the dead carcass I witness among a Ferocious scim push by Olympiss, but suddenly stopped in their tracks just to get demolished by CD. As I witnessed this slaughter before my eyes all I could think was when I get to varrock church I will defiantly #PrayforDoom and Olympiss.

lmao ily.

Gj on your trip lads :).

AAO actually peaked at only 31 today, when we skirmished around you guys and Doom in the beginning we only had 30 with us, but thanks for the action twas a bit of fun for sure. Keep it up.

Thanks for the action. Wish i could say the same about others. 

No mains for once so you team with Conviction (Actual teaming same Cape) if you believe that olympus & doom teamed then you are getting brainwashed as we railed doom just as much, although I must say if there's 2 clans right there infront of us one being cd and the other being doom, I'd much rather slaughter you pink caped cancerous bundle of twigsgots, but there we go, never the less you guys give us action (more so in the aftermath topics) but yeah see you today

looked fun, shoutout to olympus and zenith for teaming to save themselves

Such a broccoli... Stop talking brown sticky stuff you know full well that Olympus & Doom never teamed and the only true alliance was CM&CV

No mains for once so you team with Conviction (Actual teaming same Cape) if you believe that olympus & doom teamed then you are getting brainwashed as we railed doom just as much, although I must say if there's 2 clans right there infront of us one being cd and the other being doom, I'd much rather slaughter you pink caped cancerous bundle of twigsgots, but there we go, never the less you guys give us action (more so in the aftermath topics) but yeah see you today

it was CD, CV & SV! ha!