{Critical Damage}'s Saturday trip ft. OLYMPUS/DOOM/AAO

Georgiie

Why is doom asking their members to spam the brown sticky stuff out of their topic hahaha, they hunting the VIP ranks? AWWWW so cute how they need to follow cd's path but the truth is cd achieves their goals unlike doom, oops i mean zenith v7, oh wait they died, i mean zenith v8, wait a second isnt it zenith v9? Yep, my bad it's zenith v10, finally had the last intel they closed 9 times and re-openned and still is brown sticky stuff

While I was multi logging on my Ironman/Ultimate Ironman to cut the Ents in F2p with my new bug abuse glitch all I saw was zenith members dying left and right. After I defeated said Ent, while chopping the dead carcass I witness among a Ferocious scim push by Olympiss, but suddenly stopped in their tracks just to get demolished by CD. As I witnessed this slaughter before my eyes all I could think was when I get to varrock church I will defiantly #PrayforDoom and Olympiss.

LMAO u got wheeled kids. Stop trying to hide it you are just sad and dumb. Just look at your own video lol even cv couldnt save u

Where do you see CV lol, please stop it, from the beginning till the end you were 2v1ing vs CD, why are you hiding your loss lol