Redemption's situation

Yaz

RD's Situation  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should RD do about EY?

• Pay the fee (10M)
    • Stick through it till EY moves on
    • Embrace it and give preps and run ins (make it a rivalry)

Yeah I agree fi teaming with sv during our rivalry was kinda annoying but oh well

Yea and must have been annoying for fi aswell when they didnt team with sv but you had to team with them to compete with fi after they slumped you to 20 man pulls xd Awkward

We hit RD in P2P after they posted a fake win over us and they ddos'd our forums and teamspeak all week. This won't stop and will only get worse for RD untill they pay and apologize. For those who say we can't compete with our own we've beat all the other Rune pure & tank clan in the past week lmfao.

(21:50:00) <[RD]P50s> How do i put this without nasty
(21:50:07) <[RD]P50s> If you touch us on sunday
(21:50:12) <[RD]P50s> you will all be offline
(21:50:24) <[RD]P50s> resulting in free pk supplies
(21:50:30) <[RD]P50s> also ur members have a lot of statics
(21:50:33) <[RD]P50s> which is handy
(21:50:43) <[RD]P50s> if you think we are bluffing
(21:50:44) <[RD]P50s> you are wrong
(21:51:44) <D3nny> Honestly you've fucked your self mate and your clan lmao.

(21:51:47) <[RD]P50s> But i tell you what, i can cut you a deal, you back the hell away from RD and no teamspeaks/people have to get hit off

(22:13:31) <D3nny> (21:50:07) <[RD]P50s> If you touch us on sunday
(22:13:31) <D3nny> (21:50:12) <[RD]P50s> you will all be offline
(22:13:35) <D3nny> rude man..
(22:13:38) <[RD]P50s> correct

(22:13:45) <[RD]P50s> Dont touch us again

There are 2 ways this will end, RD left in ruin, or you paying us the 10m.

I would just hire a main clan to put them in their place, however i think they should be capable of dealing with them by themself aswell.

EOP was camped by 30+ SV for months and we got over it.

stop living in the past, eop is dead... move on tubby

eop hash1 rofl, best pure clan in the game ever, didnt use main or nh tactics, unbeatable wildy clanwars, trivia crack, l0l0l

Gonna write stuff probably not in order or without context:

We didn't make the first move.

We may say and do some really cauliflower brown sticky stuff but we know better than to start rivalries with main/zerk clans. This started after Ey camped us on a Sunday trip after we had a midweek 2 hour return fight in which we apparently claimed the win on.

Yesterday we pulled multi and fought them and they dropped like flies, as a result they hugged singles and waited for foe to crash. (Ey is in singles west)

I545Xq5.png

But obviously if we get hit in singles and stay there 1v1 or its equal ops vs a zerker/tank you'll get the dick.

Should we have just been submissive? Yeah maybe but we're all stubborn cunts and decided to fight back. Pures constantly get bullied about by mains and its pathetic. Also do you honestly think 10M is going to get them to stop?

I'm of the opinion we should expand it to preps, events and stuff try and make into something at least a little bit positive. Plus I think a 1 def cap F2P prep or more events with zerker clans would be interesting (FOE did an unmatched P2P prep last week looked really fun). 

Shut up and pay the 10m broccoli.

stop living in the past, eop is dead... move on tubby

eop hash1 rofl, best pure clan in the game ever, didnt use main or nh tactics, unbeatable wildy clanwars, trivia crack, l0l0l

Holy fuck, you are a salty little bundle of twigsgot arent ya? I would be too, considering how much free loot i got off Ascent when your brown sticky stuff clan was still open.