Imperial vs TLP 2-0 P2p Mini

D o n

Gratz on the win, but the fact that you guys are still bringing up Severance in a thread that's not even remotely half implying anything about Severance means that you guys are still trying to prove yourselves after the clan closed their doors.

Maintaining relevancy toward people who were in a clan that closed shows that you're still not happy or satisfied, so you're looking around for someone to try and prove yourself to. Otherwise, you'd sit back and not say anything because in your eyes you know you closed us.

Simple psychology, you guys aren't there quite yet and still trying to prove yourselves to a clan that already closed - keep up the good work, you'll get there eventually. You can see the doubt in your guys' posts every single time you make one, start acting more confident rather than going around boasting you closed a clan. If you closed it, and you know you closed it, why are you still telling people you closed it? The only logical reasoning would be that people don't believe you, and you doubt yourselves -- so you're resorting to going around reminding people that you did what people don't believe you did & what you don't even know if you did yourselves.

Gratz on the win, but the fact that you guys are still bringing up Severance in a thread that's not even remotely half implying anything about Severance means that you guys are still trying to prove yourselves after the clan closed their doors.

Maintaining relevancy toward people who were in a clan that closed shows that you're still not happy or satisfied, so you're looking around for someone to try and prove yourself to. Otherwise, you'd sit back and not say anything because in your eyes you know you closed us.

Simple psychology, you guys aren't there quite yet and still trying to prove yourselves to a clan that already closed - keep up the good work, you'll get there eventually. 

1 Month 11 days

#Imperial Clan killers

834470d53ed8efde08ec3e484d532c63.gif

Simple psychology, you guys aren't there quite yet and still trying to prove yourselves to a clan that already closed - keep up the good work, you'll get there eventually. You can see the doubt in your guys' posts every single time you make one, start acting more confident rather than going around boasting you closed a clan. If you closed it, and you know you closed it, why are you still telling people you closed it? The only logical reasoning would be that people don't believe you, and you doubt yourselves -- so you're resorting to going around reminding people that you did what people don't believe you did & what you don't even know if you did yourselves.

God i fucking hate u out of all severance kids, stop trying to sound smart on a rs community site please

God i fucking hate u out of all severance kids, stop trying to sound smart on a rs community site please

I knew you'd be the one to not be able to comprehend a single word I said, so none of this was directed towards you. I knew you couldn't handle a simple conversation. No skin off my nose, I'm not looking for your acceptance. You're pretty irrelevant to me anyway, so think what you want I got a reaction out of you and it shows that you actually read what I said.

Thanks, you like me a lot more than I think you know. ;)

dude stfu with your essays everytime you make a comment. No one going to read the brown sticky stuff