Saturday: Critical Damage Vs World Ft Doom/Op/Sv

Bloodarrow42

Was fun, however I am deeply concerned about the amount of 20+ defence mithlords in the LPC scene as well as the large amount of 90+ combats being used by some. I see 60s/70s/80s and even 90s/100s with lpcs in mith with 20+ def.

Ngl though I enjoy slaying 60s and 70s in mith because that brown sticky stuffs ez as 3.14, 60 hp 70 cb please make it a challenge ok

Was fun, however I am deeply concerned about the amount of 20+ defence mithlords in the LPC scene as well as the large amount of 90+ combats being used by some. I see 60s/70s/80s and even 90s/100s with lpcs in mith with 20+ def.

Ngl though I enjoy slaying 60s and 70s in mith because that brown sticky stuffs ez as 3.14, 60 hp 70 cb please make it a challenge ok

Lmfao at the propaganda, you rushed Olympus with 76 your fall in due to the fact cv was in your fall in. Not 55 l0l.I was scouting u kids the whole trip lmfao.

On every single vid of CD, your that one guy stepping out of OP's clump, and you get one shot, next time instead of concentrating on our fall in, watch your hp and help your clan out!

Lmfao at the propaganda, you rushed Olympus with 76 your fall in due to the fact cv was in your fall in. Not 55 l0l.I was scouting u kids the whole trip lmfao.

owww

Btw did we whine when you had that main clan following you? OAC something like that, and btw keep stepping out of the clump, I need your rune scimmies!

Not my fault a you guys bring mains lmao. Oac was doing their job, killing another main clan. Btw, we cleared you kids easy down 15 np. Thanks for the free rune plate bodies:)

On every single vid of CD, your that one guy stepping out of OP's clump, and you get one shot, next time instead of concentrating on our fall in, watch your hp and help your clan out!

There's this thing people do in clans when they fight. It's called cycling, maybe your clan would actually win a fight if you knew how to do it. Btw do your members always complain when u magically drop 35 in the middle of a trip??

36a7dc406aad2087f9d31b9da7aed757.png

Levels are just going to keep going up and up as the lpc's with 90s refuse to move up to the big boy division :).

Imo all you LPC's, the real ones should team up against the none lpc's and refuse to give those clans fights. Olympus for example should not get any preps or pkri's starve them of action and they will be forced to move up.

There's this thing people do in clans when they fight. It's called cycling, maybe your clan would actually win a fight if you knew how to do it. Btw do your members always complain when u magically drop 35 in the middle of a trip??

36a7dc406aad2087f9d31b9da7aed757.png

King Swarms was a main camping CD, I saw him on my scout lmfao

Nope, he was just another one of those mains following you guys. Also look at the top comment "I've been sent to lumby 3 times" lmfao. No excuses mate.

???

Pretty sure when one dies hes supposed to return?? LMFAO

clueless broccoli