Recent Patch. Hidden OP

موني

Recently Jayce was given his level 6 ulty level 1 with no option of leveling it up at 6 which gives him MUCH MORE dps than he ever had and also ONE OF THE TANKIEST champs in the game once in hammer form level 1. I was watching Bjersons stream right after patch was released he went 15/2 with jayce. 

I recently had a few games on him and 4/5 times  I double killed the mid and jungle.I think once this patch is released into the LCS he will be played alot more.

Thoughts on him?

8cb6ef35154cd305743386d507b9dba6.png

2af2b0386a345e8d67a6521cd83e4b2e.jpg

1e5c93211c4e03fb05ef7f966cf0f551.jpg

you have to win early or you lose the game.

He gets 40% free armour pen lategame with a ability that if put correctly can cancel major abilities. He also has the most broccolied way to proc his ult. Most champions in the meta sej,grag,rek etc. Most jungles have a AOE way to proc his ult and that makes him OP even when massively behind.

I'm really happy they buffed him, in good time too seeing as I recently quit Runescape and when I do come on the PC the game I'll play is League.

He was my main last season, the Caitlyn buff though man.... wtf is that about? LOL.

Played Jayce yesterday in some ranked 5's, went top against a rumble and holy hell the immidiate burst from your combo is ridiculous. 

Glad he got some buffs cause I loved playing him in the past but from my 1 game playing him he seemed a little too overboard? (will play him some more to be sure)