Doom's Sunday Pk Trip | I hope you're hungry for sandwiches.

Grayson

That's the thing brother, if you look at the picture u can clearly see CD is closer to you than Doom is, but you'd rather keep chasing Doom south than fight CD 2 steps away from you. You can't deny what is shown on this picture.....you can easily focus on CD but you didn't. It's ok if you want to deny it but we heard CD's teamspeak saying to stay off blue capes, who knows about your teamspeak you could have honestly done the same as CD and said stay off purple capes, I actually wouldn't doubt it.

LeELd6J.png

I'm gonna try this one more time. If you still don't get it I'm gonna leave it be, since there's no point in talking to ignorant people who deny anything that doesn't fit into their ideology. Your clan is BETWEEN both CD and Olympus, which is CLEARLY shown in the picture as Olympus and CD are on OPPOSITE sides of the pond and you are on 13ports. Please, PLEASE explain to me how we're closer to CD in this picture. If you don't believe me, take out a goddamn ruler and measure the distance. I promise you that CD is farther away...

Good luck!

I'm gonna try this one more time. If you still don't get it I'm gonna leave it be, since there's no point in talking to ignorant people who deny anything that doesn't fit into their ideology. Your clan is BETWEEN both CD and Olympus, which is CLEARLY shown in the picture as Olympus and CD are on OPPOSITE sides of the pond and you are on 13ports. Please, PLEASE explain to me how we're closer to CD in this picture. If you don't believe me, take out a goddamn ruler and measure the distance. I promise you that CD is farther away...

Good luck!

Mellow, he's trolling. There's no way a council rank of even a brown sticky stuffty clan like dome is this cauliflower.

Good luck!

I respect you trying to defend your clan m8, but there's no need for flame. You guys just chose to keep moving south at Doom instead of pushing towards CD, CD takes that as teaming. All I know is that CD 100% made it look like you guys were teaming with each other on their TS. As for you guys, who the hell knows what you guys were saying in TS but the picture just looks really bad when you'd rather keep chasing Doom south to single than stay in multi and fight CD. 

Edit: Also it's pretty obvious something is going on between op/cd when replies on sharkbrew are all of the sudden so friendly between the 2 clans, at least do a better job of hiding that you're teaming.

Mellow, he's trolling. There's no way a council rank of even a brown sticky stuffty clan like dome is this cauliflower.

Do you need to get spanked again?? I thought I embarrassed you enough on your own topic.

Wow, this was all in good fun guys, no need to get so heated over a game. No one is denying that Op may have let a few arrows fly at CD when Doom was off the map, or that you guys had your fun 1v1s against each other for a bit. We're just stating that as you can see if Doom was on the map, 90% of the time both clans would only focus on us. Nothing to flame about, just what we saw.

I enjoyed this Sunday at least and don't want to spoil it with banter, flame baiting, name-calling etc.

Thanks for the fights guys, have a good Monday.

Do you need to get spanked again?? I thought I embarrassed you enough on your own topic.

You should give your council rank to Grayson, he seems much more intelligent and mature than you are lmao you embarrassed not only yourself but your clan. State of Doom.

You get spanked every day pal don't even try to talk brown sticky stuff, Dome is doomed, there is no way out for the 58 ''Demons'' lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo

2yiX7vz.jpg

You should give your council rank to Grayson, he seems much more intelligent and mature than you are lmao you embarrassed not only yourself but your clan. State of Doom.

UORhd1e.jpg

Watch, starting 4:30. You pull south of 13s. We push CD to the west. They run to single. You are walking down in multi. Fighting in multi > fighting in singles, so we follow south and kill Doom and whatever CD kids come near us.

Here is Doom attempting to sandwich us with CD, I present it as incontrovertible proof that Doom was teaming with CD!

u1vE6ua.png

As you can see, they are only hitting Olympus and completely ignoring the CD kids right next to them! Very obvious teaming!

Gj on "1v2ing" I guess. Hopefully next week you don't cry about being attacked by people in the wilderness and gain the awareness to realize that we are also hitting CD. Honestly if you guys had done a better job of making sure CD was the closest clan to us at all times, they would be the ones making a topic flaming us for teaming.

Good grief you guys are relentless. 

In the picture, if we didn't run straight past you guys at 18 ports onto CD in the trees (see video), then maybe your example would be valid, but it isn't.

@ Hey man, long time no see! We definitely need to catch up. I'll be in Doom TS later today :)

Um hasn't cd lost 80% of its pcl fights over the last 2 weeks and made a topic over 2 wins against clans that pull less but I suppose the only reason cd pull more then 15 is because of there invites but hey if it keeps them alive keep it up as its great moral for our clan beating you week in week out 😊

Um hasn't cd lost 80% of its pcl fights over the last 2 weeks and made a topic over 2 wins against clans that pull less but I suppose the only reason cd pull more then 15 is because of there invites but hey if it keeps them alive keep it up as its great moral for our clan beating you week in week out

If you want to believe dome's propoganda im fine with that. But pls, don't act like it's the truth. You know you only pull higher than 50 bcs ip and np joined you.

Asks how many braincells I have. Says "accually" and "bideo".

made me laugh can't even lie :P

Was quoting Tim balor or whatever his name is

"How many braincells do you accually have, We weren't teaming. look at my bideo lmao. It's just really dumb if you rush from the west to go north around, because then you waste alot of run lol.

r u accually rretarded. afther you went south we hit CD as well,  they ran down.

thats how it went, stop putting up propaganda lmfao"