Supremacy vs Zerg Unit F2P Prep [2-1]

Ham

LOL nice comeback reject come back when you have a real one you paki down syndrome ret,ard

you still didn't tell me who you are moron

are you embarassed , is that why you hide your name?

ay come back when you've grown some balls

Pussy motherfucker

The only clans that I see Supremacy beat on a constant basis are LT and Zerg Unit. Try to step it up to the next level and give RD/CP or even TLP/Fi some competition, you guys have potential, use it 

Stop hiding under the flower pot and get up to date 

The only clans that I see Supremacy beat on a constant basis are LT and Zerg Unit. Try to step it up to the next level and give RD/CP or even TLP/Fi some competition, you guys have potential, use it

we've beaten cp in multiple preps

Our last prep vs rd we 3-0d them

We give fi/foe really good fights in preps

but ya we definetly should be preping big boys more often now

you must be new or live under a rock, for one lt hasnt prepped us or gave us a prep in a matter of 6-7 months. 2 i cant remember the last time cp even won a round offf us, rd is ez fi is pretty ez aswell tlp would be the most ez if our ranks grew some balls an foe is jus scared

Top notch banter.

Im sorry if typing to the kid that challenged me saying you want to defend on wasteland then watch him change the option to classic isn't a valid reason to know you're defending L

I dont even know what you mean when you say we flammed you is saying 1-0 flame? Is saying "30min?" flame? You're just sitting here on your keyboard complaining like a whiny little bitch.

Gj on your win (Or is that acting to nice) 

Smh

Pretty sure calling a clan horrible/terrible is flame.

Especially when it's not true in your case.

I try to keep things nice, whenever we beat you in the past we never flamed, and ever since that PCL when you wouldn't sit three people for us and instead went on to lose to TLP over and over, you've been flaming like crazy.

What did you expect to gain from attacking us without us being in a proper spot or having prayers up?  Other than waste your/our time it accomplished nothing. We can both say Supremacy wouldn't pull brown sticky stuff like that because we actually have respect for our opposition.