Supremacy vs Zerg Unit F2P Prep [2-1]

Ham

cauliflower brown sticky stuff Zu pulled before round 1.  The flaming that ensued before and during the prep was cauliflower, then acting nice afterwards.

Typical Zu (disrespectful as fuck), but whatever thanks for the prep guys.

I wasn't at the prep so I can't speak to that but your last comment is just bullbrown sticky stuff.

That move by ZU before round 1 even started just made them look zudumb, but thanks for the prep nonetheless, was fun

You were defending? Why sit to matched opts if you're not ready lmfao, u new?

cauliflower brown sticky stuff Zu pulled before round 1.  The flaming that ensued before and during the prep was cauliflower, then acting nice afterwards.

Typical Zu (disrespectful as fuck), but whatever thanks for the prep guys.

Not sure if trolling?

Flaming? By flaming do you mean launching Gl sup towers which dominated yours? 

Seems like your sodium level is high today

You were defending? Why sit to matched opts if you're not ready lmfao, u new?

Why attack if we're still moving?  Not like it mattered we lost defending round anyway, but a clan with some decency would've at least informed us we're defending.  The guy who challenged you didn't inform us at all so I'm sorry that mishap occurred on our part.

You guys did it, flamed us to try to make us look bad expecting victory and got the exact opposite and suddenly act nice to us afterwards.  That's as fake as it gets, and that's why you used to not get preps a long time ago.  Prepping Zu is like pulling teeth for us because you act like MM except have no reason to act that cocky.

Not sure if trolling?

Flaming? By flaming do you mean launching Gl sup towers which dominated yours? 

Seems like your sodium level is high today

Calling us a terrible clan on IRC and saying you're superior seems like flame to me, but who am I kidding?  My sodium level has no warrant to be high.  But when you guys act nice when you're struggling and then suddenly start flaming as soon as you get over 30 pulls won't get you anywhere.  Hell, I started getting PMs on IRC because we had 28 ingame before the challenge "rofl I thought it was 30 minimum???" and then end up having 32 despite our forums being offline for over a day.  I'm not gonna start brown sticky stuff but when you guys are always acting better and then not put out, it gets to be pretty annoying.

Why attack if we're still moving?  Not like it mattered we lost defending round anyway, but a clan with some decency would've at least informed us we're defending.  The guy who challenged you didn't inform us at all so I'm sorry that mishap occurred on our part.

You guys did it, flamed us to try to make us look bad expecting victory and got the exact opposite and suddenly act nice to us afterwards.  That's as fake as it gets, and that's why you used to not get preps a long time ago.  Prepping Zu is like pulling teeth for us because you act like MM except have no reason to act that cocky.

Calling us a terrible clan on IRC and saying you're superior seems like flame to me, but who am I kidding?  My sodium level has no warrant to be high.  But when you guys act nice when you're struggling and then suddenly start flaming as soon as you get over 30 pulls won't get you anywhere.

You both shud chill.

hopefully this rivalry gets both of u 2 pull higher

thats not a rivalry

Thats 2 ezzzzz

zu thought they can talk brown sticky stuff now that they managed to pull decent after the zulump

little did they know, they are far behind us now

Kyp lil zu

Calling us a terrible clan on IRC and saying you're superior seems like flame to me, but who am I kidding?  My sodium level has no warrant to be high.  But when you guys act nice when you're struggling and then suddenly start flaming as soon as you get over 30 pulls won't get you anywhere.  Hell, I started getting PMs on IRC because we had 28 ingame before the challenge "rofl I thought it was 30 minimum???" and then end up having 32 despite our forums being offline for over a day.  I'm not gonna start brown sticky stuff but when you guys are always acting better and then not put out, it gets to be pretty annoying.

Im sorry if typing to the kid that challenged me saying you want to defend on wasteland then watch him change the option to classic isn't a valid reason to know you're defending L

You guys did it, flamed us to try to make us look bad expecting victory and got the exact opposite and suddenly act nice to us afterwards

I dont even know what you mean when you say we flammed you is saying 1-0 flame? Is saying "30min?" flame? You're just sitting here on your keyboard complaining like a whiny little bitch.

Gj on your win (Or is that acting to nice) 

Smh

lmao zu u invite Olympus to ur trips and still pull 25 rofl at this rate an lpc could smash u

Who are you spastic? 

4 wins a row vs these guys :o

@@James I think my fello ranks mean the flame on your forums status before the prep :c

All that flame to lose.. Jeez

Curb stomped \m/

Your 'clan' if i can even call it that, did the exact same and with your spastic members flaming constantly, who cares?. 

Both clans flame each other who gives a fuck you whiney bitches. 

Gf nonetheless.