CP vs tlp F2P prep 2-1 [40v40]

messi

I doubt I ever pmed you, but looks like ur salty someone tried recruiting you from LT. They must had not seen how much brain cells you have. BTW you forgot to intro for zu.

I already introed for ZU btw, thanks for obsessing over me, btw you would always pm me to join LT lol, don't try to save yourself from embarrassment, it's already done

The clan u fanboy [clan friend] lost to them last week, wouldn't expect u to know as u aren't a part of the clan darky

Gj

I don't see how I'm a fanboy when I'm ex fi lmao. I like how you went through all these comments just to find mine stalker. Plus, I rather be a darky than a pale face bundle of twigsgot like yourself lol

Don't know why TLP are reacting like this.  They are acting the same way Fatality did when TLP 3-0'd them in f2p.  Hypocrisy is sad.  Be graceful in defeat and you'll get rematches, I doubt CP will give you one though because it's not worth all the flame lol.

when the topic first got made it said 'Cp's PCL ft tlp' and now it say's prep lol

when the topic first got made it said 'Cp's PCL ft tlp' and now it say's prep lol

yeah you got reel'd bro. new to the internet?

@ aka hanuman why u upset potato masherboy

/query [RD]Sybren for a prep

Why is CP making this a bigger deal than it has to be. TLP lost, you won. No one is as angry as you think they are.

Grats on the win

CP doesn't even use sharkbrew... This topic is filled with TLP and other clans laughing at TLP, like myself.

oh my days lol how much can one person care about something that doesn't even exist anymore.

You know who I am talking about. if you wish to include yourself go ahead. You've changed so much after making Severance. You went from being liked by everybody to joining the disabled squad. Hope you're having a great time there lmfao.