when the pimps in the crib ma

hit

Nice pull, lets see how long this hype period lasts, end of the day Olympus have been consistently up there and open for 8 months, Chill with the flame, dont do a severance.

actually you need to chill bihh yall started the flame war now you cant handle the heat and this probably us at the worst rite now kmsl..

Nice pull, lets see how long this hype period lasts, end of the day Olympus have been consistently up there and open for 8 months, Chill with the flame, dont do a severance.

Are you proud of being a lpc for 8 months and missing your window of opportunity to go hpc? 

it is not a good thing to be a lpc for a long time btw ik u may have been told otherwise in olympus lol

8 months of losing icu

actually you need to chill bihh yall started the flame war now you cant handle the heat and this probably us at the worst rite now kmsl..

I can assure you 100% Olympus didn't start the flame war since we don't flame on wins my man and the only reason to flame would be to call you out for losing or something...

OT: Well done, clearly #1 today with your pull.

M8 i don't think you were here a year ago were you. First off sv had a consistent 70 pull for longer than 8 months, and secondly sv isnt called most hated for no reason dumbass. we're gonna smash your clan like we did today every single weekend until you close

I can assure you 100% Olympus didn't start the flame war since we don't flame on wins my man and the only reason to flame would be to call you out for losing or something...

OT: Well done, clearly #1 today with your pull.

we are going to keep on punishing u bundle of twigsgot