[21:43] <get_a_bind> no cd focused uss

[21:43] <Hon0r> ................

[21:43] <Hon0r> bro we ran after cd came lol

[21:43] <get_a_bind> u guys didnt have us cleared

[21:43] <Hon0r> then noticed they had 9

[21:43] <Hon0r> we were just fucking around

[21:43] <Hon0r> we cleared yall

[21:43] <get_a_bind> lol

[21:43] == DROOPY [[email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>] has quit [Quit: Page closed]

[21:43] <get_a_bind> we were rocking u guys

[21:43] <Hon0r> LOL?

[21:44] <Hon0r> its on video bro

[21:44] <get_a_bind> w/e you called cd its all good

[21:44] <Hon0r> we going again or what?

[21:44] <Hon0r> im not here to argue about how we cleared u

[21:44] <Hon0r> we dont like cd at all

[21:45] <get_a_bind> w/e fuckoff cd doesnt just rush as soon as u guys hit

[21:45] <get_a_bind> u guys were waiting at hills for them

[21:45] <get_a_bind> but its w/e cnat take us one on one we will show u guys next sat where ur place is

[21:45] <get_a_bind> like every weekend

[21:46] == get_a_bind [[email protected]] has left #olympus []

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Yo honor remember that prep that you need to CP to actually meet the fucking 20 man pull?

Remember you got cleared by 50's and 60's? LOL

Remember when I specified those CP are in xL on their baby pures? and brought their high levels because you guys wanted exceptions on the 81 combat cap in order to pull 20.

Remember when xL destroyed activation every day outnumbered by like 20?

Remember when a rank in your clan said they rocked us at platue and we had cd crash and target them, and the video came out and u was like wtf?

Remember asking 50's and 60's for a PK run in and prep when your clan is 70 - 90 combat then losing? 

Remember getting mad about losing to 50's and 60's on shark brew spaztic?

Remember you were going to turn to an MPC but stayed an "LPC"?

REMEMBER

Remember when I specified those CP are in xL on their baby pures? and brought their high levels because you guys wanted exceptions on the 81 combat cap in order to pull 20.

Remember when a rank in your clan said they rocked us at platue and we had cd crash and target them, and the video came out and u was like wtf?

Remember asking 50's and 60's for a PK run in and prep when your clan is 70 - 90 combat then losing? 

REMEMBER

They are in your clan? But at the end of the prep the do lines o cp

Why does this topic make you justin beiber?

Well, let's firstly start with the name... Original, the sad irc conversation between you and get a bind (that nobody gives 2 fucks about).

Also the fact your world 8 of a warrior (the one without overs) returns with a bow and addys only lol, hit me up if you need some returns mate, with all them dead Olympus members should of found a scum atleast.

Well, let's firstly start with the name... Original, the sad irc conversation between you and get a bind (that nobody gives 2 fucks about).

Also the fact your world 8 of a warrior (the one without overs) returns with a bow and addys only lol, hit me up if you need some returns mate, with all them dead Olympus members should of found a scum atleast.

That sad part is you got fucking cleared by a kid with a fucking bow and no scimitar with 15 prayer. when you dick heads are all 80+ combat in full mith. I thought that was funny as hell watching him rage as his clan fell to level 50's who only had a +2 - 3 on you retards. You are in no position to talk brown sticky stuff when you're losing to preps and pk run ins vs my clan. Not to mention no one was even calling in the teamspeak we were just spamming lines of xlll the whole time laughing.

REMEMBER

Haaaa! Got EM!

That sad part is you got fucking cleared by a kid with a fucking bow and no scimitar with 15 prayer. when you dick heads are all 80+ combat in full mith. I thought that was funny as hell watching him rage as his clan fell to level 50's who only had a +2 - 3 on you retards. You are in no position to talk brown sticky stuff when you're losing to preps and pk run ins vs my clan.

Noooo, you're missing the point, I said your topic is broccoli. Congrats on clearing us, I wasn't even there idc, just stop acting like a relevant clan.

Noooo, you're missing the point, I said your topic is broccoli. Congrats on clearing us, I wasn't even there idc, just stop acting like a relevant clan.

We just beat you in a prep now a PK run in. You have a learning disability but luckily im a good teacher, so i will personally school your ass on how much of a fucking relevance my clan is.  

We just beat you in a prep now a PK run in. You have a learning disability but luckily im a good teacher, so i will personally school your ass on how much of a fucking relevance my clan is.  

Wanna prep? This time no CP so that way you cant meet the 20 man req.

Are you referring to that little baby prep (big mini) of which it was 19v22 giving you +3... You lost a round +2, if you think you're in the same leauge as us, you must be high. Nothing but a world 8 team. 😆

Thanks for the fight, we had our low ranks leading for some good practice. I wasn't online. From the looks of the vid, CD hit from the west side which we were holding, so we pulled it through to single. The fight was about matched opts at that time, aswell. Then CD pushed east and started hitting you guys.

Regardless, thanks for the midweek action; however, be careful who you start to flame, xL.

Thanks for the fight, we had our low ranks leading for some good practice. I wasn't online. From the looks of the vid, CD hit from the west side which we were holding, so we pulled it through to single. The fight was about matched opts at that time, aswell. Then CD pushed east and started hitting you guys.

Regardless, thanks for the midweek action; however, be careful who you start to flame, xL.

Good to see somebody taking the high road... but maybe you should put a leash on some of your flaming members ;) 

Ty for the fight though even though I wasn't there.