xL Vs Olympus PKRI FT CD

Hon0r

Thanks for the fight, we had our low ranks leading for some good practice. I wasn't online. From the looks of the vid, CD hit from the west side which we were holding, so we pulled it through to single. The fight was about matched opts at that time, aswell. Then CD pushed east and started hitting you guys.

Regardless, thanks for the midweek action; however, be careful who you start to flame, xL.

Nigga u ain't going to do nothing with your weak ass threat on a lvl 50s/60s clan don't run away from the big boys fool just admit u lost to 50s/60s massers and stop crying a river on there topic next time I'd watch who you flame

We just beat you in a prep now a PK run in. You have a learning disability but luckily im a good teacher, so i will personally school your ass on how much of a fucking relevance my clan is.

yo bro i think your mom wants u to get a hair cut

Nigga u ain't going to do nothing with your weak ass threat on a lvl 50s/60s clan don't run away from the big boys fool just admit u lost to 50s/60s massers and stop crying a river on there topic next time I'd watch who you flame

You  again.. Seriously get a life dude. Your replies are so pointless and makes no sense yet you trying to be the "bad ass" You're just a arrogant bitch.

Good to see somebody taking the high road... but maybe you should put a leash on some of your flaming members ;)

Ty for the fight though even though I wasn't there.

... are you joking? Like, you're telling someone else to stop flaming when your entire clan sits there and flames for unnecessary reasons to begin with?

Sorry, more the reason to not take xL seriously. Good job on the PKRI.

How about yall shhhh and stop spamming this topic, if you wanna talk, talk on saturday pk trips and hit each other stop wasting your times in here thank you.

Weekday trips are important toooooooo especially when we dominate every thingggg

The only thing that's xL over here is my D... if yah know what I mean xD.

But on a serious note I wasn't there and sorry for the way my clan member handled the situation, but please stop trying to flame because as you can see.. All the clans that previously flamed us in the past are all closed now:)

... are you joking? Like, you're telling someone else to stop flaming when your entire clan sits there and flames for unnecessary reasons to begin with?

Sorry, more the reason to not take xL seriously. Good job on the PKRI.

who is flaming kidddd seems like people are taking xL seriously as theirs 50 replies to a small pk run in. I think you're all threatened by xL. Calling us massers is getting old when clans like cd + doom + envy mass 24/7.

The only thing that's xL over here is my D... if yah know what I mean xD.

But on a serious note I wasn't there and sorry for the way my clan member handled the situation, but please stop trying to flame because as you can see.. All the clans that previously flamed us in the past are all closed now:)

Yes bro im sorry we dont want to spend all of our time at corp and chaos alter durring saturday trips so you guys can't hit us!! waitttt a minute.. thats all we stay at!!!!!!!!! holy crap i dont even think you can move forward with that threat!!

yo bro i think your mom wants u to get a hair cut

Thanks bro. I still didnt get one since 4 years ago my hair down my back into my crack some times i smell it and it smells like ass. Then i pretend im a rock star and bawl out to runescape music.

Yes bro im sorry we dont want to spend all of our time at corp and chaos alter durring saturday trips so you guys can't hit us!! waitttt a minute.. thats all we stay at!!!!!!!!! holy crap i dont even think you can move forward with that threat!!

Damn dude, your comebacks are as bad as your clan.