Gangplank rework

Tictac

Na man his passive is broken as fuck. They re-worked his Q to refund mana wtf! That means you can get the GP10 item for shiv again and sit in lane for 15mins and just farm like a god with no punishment. That's broken if u ask me. And they gave him a MS buff with autos from his passive.

They also fixed his mana costs which was HUGE for him. The main issue with the new GP is gonna be how he can generate massive amounts of gold in such short time periods. Especially currently where top laners are farming for the first 15mins anyway. 

They also fixed his mana costs which was HUGE for him. The main issue with the new GP is gonna be how he can generate massive amounts of gold in such short time periods. Especially currently where top laners are farming for the first 15mins anyway. 

The reason I think why he will be not that strong on numbers is be because he is easy to play, champions that takes a certain skill are more powerfull then champions like for example taric, if they buffed up taric he would be op again because it takes literly no skill to play him

The reason I think why he will be not that strong on numbers is be because he is easy to play, champions that takes a certain skill are more powerfull then champions like for example taric, if they buffed up taric he would be op again because it takes literly no skill to play him

Meh, GP is a weird champ TBH because of the amount of build paths you can go. TANK,AP,Full Crit,Off-Tank DPS Etc. Although with those buffs I highly see him being off-tank since they gave him that new passive.

@@Moni he naturally builds spellblade items and flask usually facilitates any mid-term mana issues anyway.

@@Moni he naturally builds spellblade items and flask usually facilitates any mid-term mana issues anyway.

Na that wasn't the point I mean the fact that you can go the early GP10 item and have technically infinite sustain if you manage your trades/mana correctly. I recently saw voyboy go AD GP but start dorans and stayed in lane for roughly 15mins~ even while wasting a massive amount of mana on Q'ing the minions for extra gold.

Na that wasn't the point I mean the fact that you can go the early GP10 item and have technically infinite sustain if you manage your trades/mana correctly. I recently saw voyboy go AD GP but start dorans and stayed in lane for roughly 15mins~ even while wasting a massive amount of mana on Q'ing the minions for extra gold.

@@Moni runeglaive atm for gankplank is a lot better mid-late game as it allows you to sustain and completly fuck up the enemies resistances, on top of the fact you get mad W heals and your ult actually does damage ;P

Didn't he already had mana refund on his q?