Is Doom very much "Doomed"?

rawLOBSTER

I'm sorry I would leave Doom as well if I was in it. The leader Horm has a history of scamming his own members so it doesn't surprise me that several Doom members have already left. Regardless, I wish them the best as our rivalry with them was been incredibly fun :)

I'm sorry I would leave Doom as well if I was in it. The leader Horm has a history of scamming his own members so it doesn't surprise me that several Doom members have already left. Regardless, I wish them the best as our rivalry with them was been incredibly fun :)

looks like your clan won the rivalry ;P

CD caused the Doom slump by not pulling enough to compete, losing every prep slumping them selves and making no one for doom to fight good job cd.

We're slumping pulling 40 to a weekday prep. Can't wait to see our numbers when we're out of this god-awful slump.

Meanwhile XL is pulling 30 to a prep the same day.....

never started a rivalry because you guys were irrelevant lol

30*

I Don't know where you learnt your maths or what members lied to you but we experienced a 4 member loss including you and scott, which you where demoted and kicked anyways... And the other 3 was already removed from the clan due to them being hacked as mains..

Also NP left.. And took a few members.. 30 members kid you having a laugh? We had around 28 today at our mid week 80 combat cap prep against XL.. props to XL actually a respectable clan to be honest..

Ari you did us a favour, now we're going to close you and your level 60 clan, excited to see that '80 man' pull you're talking about this weekend.. Most likely you closing yourself as you warlord LOL

-

And if doom is so bad and you're better of without us then why are you begging nearly all our members to join you LOL

The fact of the matter is we did lose members this week, and i believe we will be fine...but i meam only Friday, Saturday and Sunday will actully comfirm or deny....so how about we all just wait and see instead of making things up?

The fact of the matter is we did lose members this week, and i believe we will be fine...but i meam only Friday, Saturday and Sunday will actully comfirm or deny....so how about we all just wait and see instead of making things up?

When I get on ts ill tell you whats really happening and how cauliflower they're LOOL