Lol olympus doom xl envy you tried

Jesus pray

From what I understand, it's a scheduling problem. You prep clans like Aao at 5:30 est, but you won't fight Sv at the same time?

Maybe if you read into it you would understand that they were trying to schedule the fight on the same day!

"5:30 pm est start 35minimum anyday 85 cb cap 3 exceptions

Take it or leave it last reply

Pm [Don] on irc to setup

is olympus backing out once again?

oh ye 1.1k postcount"

Quoted from the declaration topic. They stated ANY DAY. Next excuse please.

From what I understand, it's a scheduling problem. You prep clans like Aao at 5:30 est, but you won't fight Sv at the same time?

We had a previously scheduled prep with AAO at 5:30. We explained that to SV and offered a different time. They were the ones who decided to do the whole bullbrown sticky stuff declaration thing, not us. They were the ones who had a spastic attack over starting HALF AN HOUR LATER, not us. Seriously, read the counter we asked for a 6 est mass instead of a 5:30 est mass so we could do our prep that had been set up days in advance. We weren't willing to cancel on AAO to fight SV, so they threw a temper tantrum. 

Maybe bc its impossible to prep aao and sv at the same time? lol we asked sv to prep right after our aao prep but they thought "it was too late" lmfao nice try 

We had a previously scheduled prep with AAO at 5:30. We explained that to SV and offered a different time. They were the ones who decided to do the whole bullbrown sticky stuff declaration thing, not us. They were the ones who had a spastic attack over starting HALF AN HOUR LATER, not us. Seriously, read the counter we asked for a 6 est mass instead of a 5:30 est mass so we could do our prep that had been set up days in advance. We weren't willing to cancel on AAO to fight SV, so they threw a temper tantrum.

5:30 pm est start 35minimum ANYDAY 85 cb cap 3 exceptions

"5:30 pm est start 35minimum anyday 85 cb cap 3 exceptions

Take it or leave it last reply

Pm [Don] on irc to setup

is olympus backing out once again?

oh ye 1.1k postcount"

Quoted from the declaration topic. They stated ANY DAY. Next excuse please.

They declared on us, stating the date and time. We counter declared, stating the date and slightly different time. Referring to the diagram above, I can see an "accept" option and a "decline" option. Please point out the "counter-counter" option?

Like I said, it was their decision to use that declaration thang, not ours. 

Refer to my previous post for the reason we asked to push the prep back a few minutes. It's a pretty good reason.