Worst leadership

hassan

I don't join clans with bad leaderships :/

But.. that group of people that continue to open clans every month. Toxic/Allen/Parm etc. has to be the worst. Olympus looks to have terrible leadership but they must be doing something right to pull 60 and still be a tough matched opponent.

I don't join clans with bad leaderships :/

But.. that group of people that continue to open clans every month. Toxic/Allen/Parm etc. has to be the worst. Olympus looks to have terrible leadership but they must be doing something right to pull 60 and still be a tough matched opponent.

Just stop there not hard to beat at all maybe for aao they are lmfao

Well, I was technically in CP a long time ago, but their leadership hit rock bottom (morally) during the Control vs Corrupt Pures rivalry. So I'd like to say CP but I can't because I wasn't in the clan to experience it then.

Honestly, with no offence intended, it would have to be EOP for when all of Control joined after Control closed. I won't disclose why, I don't want to publicly bash them, but I have my reasons.

Also like to stress no offence intended, towards CP too. I've grown to like Drunk and Chain since I quit.

Well, I was technically in CP a long time ago, but their leadership hit rock bottom (morally) during the Control vs Corrupt Pures rivalry. So I'd like to say CP but I can't because I wasn't in the clan to experience it then.

Honestly, with no offence intended, it would have to be EOP for when all of Control joined after Control closed. I won't disclose why, I don't want to publicly bash them, but I have my reasons.

Also like to stress no offence intended, towards CP too. I've grown to like Drunk and Chain since I quit.

Yeah the leadership that took a clan to #1 from nowhere and kept them there for the best part of 3 years was terrible...

...coming from someone that has opened and closed a dozen clans that have never once been top 3 let alone #1.

Yeah the leadership that took a clan to #1 from nowhere and kept them there for the best part of 3 years was terrible...

...coming from someone that has opened and closed a dozen clans that have never once been top 3 let alone #1.

u dumb? ct was the greatest matched p2p clan of all time 

... or at least thats the impression lowtiererik gives

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hey, it's just my opinion. Sorry if I offended you.

If it makes it any better, I liked being in EOP.