best leaders ever

Kat💖

Lately I have been thinking about the best leaders that have walked into the Pure Community. In my opinion, the best leader would be Mulug. Afterall he does know what he's doing!

What's your opinions on the best leader that you've been lead by?

/Discuss

The best leader of all time would be god bvg and hunter wow they have such an awesome clan like u can lose to every lpc whilst having the highest cb avg and still pull a lot wow much respect.

In honestly wow i believe the best leder is also sithlord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is so good like ya rd ft man no questions asked

The best leader of all time would be god bvg and hunter wow they have such an awesome clan like u can lose to every lpc whilst having the highest cb avg and still pull a lot wow much respect.

In honestly wow i believe the best leder is also sithlord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is so good like ya rd ft man no questions asked

sithlord #1

agreed

Aren't you in envy? A clan that doesnt have a weekend trip and the only win you can claim is when we clear another clan lol. Get the fuck out of here you nobody.

Aren't you in envy? A clan that doesnt have a weekend trip and the only win you can claim is when we clear another clan lol. Get the fuck out of here you nobody.

lol are you fucking cauliflower. Aren't you in Olympus? A clan that bitches about one extra 87 in a 40v40 prep. Not only that, you got smashed the other 2 rounds.

stay ez broccoli, dont flame other clans when ur clan has always been irrelevant