3 brackets once again.

Ashe

A new wave of LPC's is in the works, these clans will be proper LPC's this will force the current LPC's to rename themselves to either HPC or MPC.

1 Defence

1 Prayer

40 Attack

40-60cb

If you are interested in being apart of this pm IVP. Anyone and everyone is welcome to make a clan.

Every clan moving up is going to lose members lets face it :( But a stable MPC scene of clans pulling 25-50 would be sick :)

i know but then tlp and foe would bully us every week, it'd be sooooo boring. I dont know one mpc that was open for over 3 years. Mpcs dont last long so id just leave it as it is tbh. Still something to talk about though. 

i know but then tlp and foe would bully us every week, it'd be sooooo boring. I dont know one mpc that was open for over 3 years. Mpcs dont last long so id just leave it as it is tbh. Still something to talk about though. 

The food chain is broken right now. The bottom is RD/Sup that pull 40? What happened to the clans that puled 20-40 and had a blasts every weekend?

I doubt Foe/TLP would turn attention and spend time chasing down 40 OP members or w/e. They have bigger fish to fry including Fi, CP, And the EoP reopening should keep the HPCs to themselves ;) Enough excuses.. Supremacy and Zerg Unit managed to do it during the last wave.

The food chain is broken right now. The bottom is RD/Sup that pull 40? What happened to the clans that puled 20-40 and had a blasts every weekend?

I doubt Foe/TLP would turn attention and spend time chasing down 40 OP members or w/e. They have bigger fish to fry including Fi, CP, And the EoP reopening should keep the HPCs to themselves ;) Enough excuses.. Supremacy and Zerg Unit managed to do it during the last wave.

now is not the time. it would mean alot less action overall, not worth it. more clans need to be present and rn there isnt enough people to do that since everyone is a recycled member.

TLP is bias towards Olympus remember. 

You're more likely to get hit by lower pulling HPC's

if zerg unit and supremacy can do it, i know any lpc can. Those 2 clans should be a great example for the lpc clans.

ur nowhere near good enough

I would be careful with that statement. Their are some LPC's with serious potential.

I'm into putting AAO is an MPC if any other ranks want to discuss trip times, combat caps, etc. Can't be a solo effort unfortunately! Like @@Patrick said, the true HPC's like FOE, Fi, TLP, etc. all have better things to do then chase around MPC's.. let's be honest. Plus, won't look to good on the HPC's if their aftermath topic is them stating that they were hunting MPC's all trip.

If you're all into it, i'll post a topic on the Ambassador section.

Personally I don't feel the need to change our trip times and everything to make room for a new lpc scene that doesn't exist yet. 

Also, the last wave of lpcs was a different story. Clans were allowing even higher combats than we have currently and were forced to "move up" because HPCs started coming out at their times :P

Discussing it wouldn't hurt, but I see no reason to change atm. If this new lpc scene actually happens and thrives then we should discuss a change.