www.sv-rs.org | #Purp @Swiftirc

Peaked around 35 for this unofficial p2p midweek killed excel and rt

Asked op/doom for p2p pkri but they declined =(

(03:27:54) <Im_soBeast> Hormone

(03:27:59) <Im_soBeast> wanna fight right now

(03:28:01) <Im_soBeast> p2p run in

(03:28:05) <Im_soBeast> 10 min mass

(03:27:34) <Im_soBeast> [OP]Hunter

(03:27:38) <Im_soBeast> p2p run in right now?

laiLSBI.png

Pics

9Eg5bLV.png

xDJUkMB.pnge0de3758e543e808522924bd3027667d.pngYIXUP3J.pngeea6a2eb51e96f5af0cfa7c79e80dc3a.png3ujY8w7.pngzJaFjBc.pngnLMkSmV.pngNileZsi.pngo4WzmpZ.pngqGnm3cQ.png4EpsZFB.pngRHOPLAb.pngviZLSHN.pngNyemKVU.png5DtwzUB.pngd45cc2fa05f38d021eee5acd6fa49e3f.png5GtwgOH.png8dc9f7298e7740454d1caea896b8e21a.pngee1e8f987864af22eec67c2f99c0a245.png

9e1e56d821d48648404741e534828ac8.png

laiLSBI.png=

nyv9tv9.gif

Want to join the most active community? Join Sovereign today.

gj on ur trip

thank you. but are you delusional? i've been on the sv rank team for years... and this is silly.

Do You Happen to be a Member of SV? I'm not going to ask you to leak.

I'm gonna tell you that your own leaders have ratted you so that you 

cant leak/leave, even if you wanted to. Do you want to Do something

about it? #Olympus, if you all join they cant rat all of you, they'll quit.

thank you. but are you delusional? i've been on the sv rank team for years... and this is silly.

Do You Happen to be a Member of SV? I'm not going to ask you to leak.

I'm gonna tell you that your own leaders have ratted you so that you

cant leak/leave, even if you wanted to. Do you want to Do something

about it? #Olympus, if you all join they cant rat all of you, they'll quit.

What lol everyone knows about this zach now brown sticky stuff the fuck up and tell your leader to stop posting propaganda lmao. The majoritynof you guys are just hittins bitches like @@preston lmao i swear that kid butts in nails in the wood woth his 4head fucking autistic

Fucks lmao

Its funny how you query op hunter for pkri, while he isnt even there all day lmfao nice propaganda

LMFAO How are we sapost to know we aren't his baby sitter are we?

P.S your topic you made about last sunday was propaganda not this spastic broccoli.

What lol everyone knows about this zach now brown sticky stuff the fuck up and tell your leader to stop posting propaganda lmao. The majoritynof you guys are just hittins bitches like @@preston lmao i swear that kid butts in nails in the wood woth his 4head fucking autistic

Fucks lmao

LOL!! Watch your mouth moron

@@Datassd0e @@Tom Valor fuckin retards "your clan doesnt do midweeks" cya spastics maybe when you're not too scared you'll come out and play

sv were the kings of midweeks and soon enough we'll reclaim that title. that is, if you ever come out.

The fact that we didnt know about this doesnt mean we're scared to come out rofl, what did your leaders tell you? That olympus is scared to come out? Lmao hunter is work/ out all day on thursday lmao,stop hoding in your basement and go outside you illiterate fuck

Fucks lmao

" majoritynof"  whats that?

LMFAO How are we sapost to know we aren't his baby sitter are we?

P.S your topic you made about last sunday was propaganda not this spastic broccoli.

you can know that by doing /whois and check his idle time you 13 yr old little bitch lma

The fact that we didnt know about this doesnt mean we're scared to come out rofl, what did your leaders tell you? That olympus is scared to come out? Lmao hunter is work/ out all day on thursday lmao,stop hoding in your basement and go outside you illiterate fuck

olympuslosesagainrandombrown sticky stuffclan

you can know that by doing /whois and check his idle time you 13 yr old little bitch lma

I simply told my members that op/doom aren't replying to my pm lol. I don't lie to my members tomato. I always echo your ts so how am I lying to em when they're the ones listening to you guys lie about us?