Do you blame Zu for closing?

Ashe

don't blame them at all. tlp pretty much is the cancer. they just told the pure world if you can't beat a clan, get 34 defence (aquaxi). force their members to get 30+ def for the sake of clan wars (and still lose). rip zu, hope they join FI

Aqua got hacked for 32 def. everyone else in tlp that's 30 def got it all in the same day where right after the ranks made a topics eking people not to get 30 def. kyp

Tlp wins again

Aqua got hacked for 32 def. everyone else in tlp that's 30 def got it all in the same day where right after the ranks made a topics eking people not to get 30 def. kyp

Tlp wins again

aqua had been speaking in supremacy ts about wanting 30 def for like 2 weeks then one day he randomly has 32...

hacked

I agree TLP is the best

@@lookatwhatidid

I don't have 34 defense l0l ironically FOE has almost as many 30 def accounts as TLP. You're just so ashamed of it you make them wear mith to try and preserve whatever pathetic standards your 30 year old Elders have for pures. 

spending your parents hard earned birthday money for rsgp, picture of girls out of your league in your avatar/sig, i could only assume an irl picture of yourself isn't really appealing tbh @@Aquaxi

I'm having a giggle, cause you're a rando

This is what the cancer of the HPC scene looks like

2f3c5ce8b38992953afb484d02cc57f9.png

Bringing mains is one thing (that all clans do), but calling a main clan and providing them locations of pure clans is by far much worse.