Do you blame Zu for closing?

Ashe

Look at some of the current clans.

• TLP - All got 30-39 def to compete with Foe (keep in mind foe also closed their applications to allow clans to give them fights), there is nothing pure about having 30-39def on a game that doesn't have turmoil or hand cannon there literally is no excuse.
  • RD - use mains openly on their trips even have them added in their cc. 
  • CP- use mains and lpc invites.

3 brown sticky stuff clans are currently ruining the HPC scene. 

This community is ruined , these clans use mains and nobody says a word , they just say "gj on your trip" This is also why the lpc scene refuse to move up they see CP/RD and they think lmfao, why would i want to compete with two brown sticky stuff clans who aren't even pure.

Pm IVP if you are interested in saving the "Pure" community.

@Fatal Cumshaw

What about Foe bringing that zerker EY clan for weeks to help them out?

What about the time that Eop brought nearly more mains than pures on their trips?

There's so much sht going on man. Don't blame it on a few clans. EVERYONE is part of the mess right now. Some clans actually have to adapt to make it fair. We (RD) have been fighting pure clans with mains for months until we said 'fuck it, they keep bringing mains so why wouldn't we to just hit the mains of our pures?'.

@Fatal Cumshaw

What about the time that Eop brought nearly more mains than pures on their trips?

Wanna enlighten me and tell me when? Because i cant seem to remember that, only thing i DO remember is the broccolied propaganda against EoP bringing as many mains as you said, when in reality we had just as many "main scouts" as every other clan.

You kids were just salty that you couldnt compete with the #1 F2P clan