enough with the lpc drama!

Kat💖

you know, its getting really old when i visit sharkbrew and see drama happening in the lpc scene.

IM SICK OF IT AND IM SURE OTHER PEOPLE ARE TO.

No1 cares about all this drama thats happening, its just lpc and a game!~

Stop the drama.

Lol this might be the worst account trying to come off as a fake account of mine I have ever seen. The ! And the way its typed its clear your trying to act like one of my accounts. You lack any sort of reason behind your trolling, you don't have anything people will get mad about, and you no vision whatsoever.

Lol this might be the worst account trying to come off as a fake account of mine I have ever seen. The ! And the way its typed its clear your trying to act like one of my accounts. You lack any sort of reason behind your trolling, you don't have anything people will get mad about, and you no vision whatsoever.

Edit

This account is so bad I don't even want to troll and claim it as mine

Edit

This account is so bad I don't even want to troll and claim it as mine

:(