xL Closing Topic - Saturday 7/25/2015

Hon0r

JK BRO 

364b115344.jpg
-TODAY SATURDAY DESPITE WHAT YOU READ IN REMEDY"S TOPIC WE SLAPPED REMEDY AFTER BEING THREATENED TO BE CLOSED BY BIGFORHEAD EXCUSE ME, BIGDICKDUVAL*-

;(

We started our trip at edge and left with ~62 members. We called upon our baby clan to join the battle!

DsspRfc.png

Our first battle was vs Remedy waiting 30 minutes for them was pretty boring but we did it. I think those Remedy retards have the massing time messed up(you should really fix that)! Any ways we waited for Duval and the rest of the remedy kids to walk up to gdz only to immediately get sent back to Lumbridge as we focused are our aim on duvals giant forehead, a target even our level 40s could not miss. Envy showed up at the battle as well, and we bullied them like the short fat kid in gym class (also Duval) .They backed off, Envy didn't want none of this. Next AAO came and we were forced to retreat good job AAO ( Crashers no Honor) ... afterwords we waited for remedy to regroup and defended greater demons. The sun was setting behind the maze hill and the glare off Duvals forhead blinded us all causing death and mass retreat. After that we hit remedy vs AAO and killed some .Remedy kids!

e92684550f.jpg

DsspRfc.png

Thanks to all the new/future members of Excel for stepping up today being highly out leveled and such lower levels WELCOME TO XL. Special thanks for remedy for awakening a sleeping giant and failing to "put the nails in xL's coffin" today.

Excel Or Descend- bitches

www.xl-rs.com

Join today!!!

Erm, not quite sure as to what purpose your vid served. I just watched it and it just shows you having two fights, and both times XL dip and the clip ends

?

it's for your viewing pleasure. The video was edited sick as fuck. I'm not quite sure why you are complaining about it... The first clip shows us fighting 3 clans, First Remedy retreating then you see event from the south finished by aao rushing us. The second clip normally would not be entered on a normal topic but it just is so deal with it. You probably didn't notice the 3rd clan we encounter or second from Urdeds POV is AAO, not Remedy. Remedy ran.

it's for your viewing pleasure. The video was edited sick as fuck. I'm not quite sure why you are complaining about it... The first clip shows us fighting 3 clans, First Remedy retreating then you see event from the south finished by aao rushing us. The second clip normally would not be entered on a normal topic but it just is so deal with it. You probably didn't notice the 3rd clan we encounter or second from Urdeds POV is AAO, not Remedy. Remedy ran.

Nigga u guys pulled 20 looool, u just had random world 8 clans team with you......

Have fun though, we have like 3 of our f2p accounts in your clan which we just rotate in on, when ever you want us to stop camping you just hmu and we'll shift our focus elsewhere. In the meantime, ty for being a nice stepping stool into the big leagues

Nice Job Excel! I hope you guys don't still hate Doom for whatever reason. Nice Pull GJ on action! 

We don't hate Doom, we got respect for them.

Nigga u guys pulled 20 looool, u just had random world 8 clans team with you......

Have fun though, we have like 3 of our f2p accounts in your clan which we just rotate in on, when ever you want us to stop camping you just hmu and we'll shift our focus elsewhere. In the meantime, ty for being a nice stepping stool into the big leagues

l0l and how do you suppose we knew where you were all day? Also what do you mean big league? You guys don't fight anyone else

Your topic seems a little off!

You forgot to say "we were giving it easy to Remedy filling them in with every step we took. We thought it was smart to defend at old gate since we have level 40s but Remedy ruled superior, making us retreat to lvl 20 wild to teleport"

Have fun with that kid. Literally have fun i know our clan is 1000x funner than being in Remedy and listening to Duval talk, hence why all of CH left him.. In time my friend.. in time... YOU GOTTA GET PAST US FIRST KID@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ GOOD LUCK

Damn excel sick 17 man pull to a 40v40 fight

We actually puled 23 KimNaNa... I'm disapointed with all of your troll comments 24/7 on every topic put as much effort as you do trolling on shark brew and CD would be #1.

Your topic seems a little off!

You forgot to say "we were giving it easy to Remedy filling them in with every step we took. We thought it was smart to defend at old gate since we have level 40s but Remedy ruled superior, making us retreat to lvl 20 wild to teleport"

And what happen the first fight? You got cleared.